Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.

Comenzar desde el principio

And I don't miss the hateful comments of his followers, which are from many, many girls.

"Who is this bitch?!"

"She is one lucky human. *Rolls eyes*"

"Louis!! I love you!! Break up with her, now!!"

"Noooooooo"

Are some of them which I care to read. Because all I care right now is that he posted a picture of me, saying that I'm his, and I am not missing the fact he never posted something like that.

"Done stalking me or you wanna do some more?" he whispered in my ear and I realized that he was looking at me the whole time. While I was drooling over his pictures. Great.

"I doubt I'll be able to stop" I shrugged and he laughed.

"I thought you'll be mad at me because I took your picture while you were sleeping.."

"I'm not.. You're so sweet Louis.." I said as I hugged him.

"That I am" he said making me chuckle. With that my phone rang and Austin's name flashed on the screen.

He was my and Lizzie's best friend in high school. I haven't really talked to him since College started though, it's weird that he's calling me.

"Umm, aren't you going to take it?" Louis asked uncomfortably.

He surely saw Austin's name flash on the screen and the last thing I would do is make Louis jealous, after things just got better between us.

"Oh no.. I'll call him later maybe.. or just text.." I said. "Austin is just a friend from highschool.. we haven't talked since College started.. it's even weird that he's calling me.." I said he seemed to sigh in relief.

"Oh.. umm well I think I should freshen up you know.. I'll take the guest room's bathroom, you can use mine.." he smiled briefly and stood up. I could feel the distance in his voice.

"No, Louis-" I said grabbing his wrist. "You can go first, I'll wait here.." I said.

"It's alright Ari, really-"

"No, I.. I don't really like the idea of you going to the guest room.. it seems far.." I said and his features softened.

"Still, go first, I'll be here okay?" he said and I nodded as I pecked his lips one more time before going in.

--------------

Louis' POV -

Jealousy. I was being consumed by it right now. I've never asked Aria about her male friends which seemed to be none, but I was wrong. Ofcourse, I ain't the only one who see her.

But you're the one she likes.

A voice in my head says. And it's right. He's just a guy she knows, just a friend. I'm her boyfriend. The one she came to the airport for. The one she fought her brother for and the one she came looking for in cold, without a jacket.

And, I trust her more than anything. I know she won't do anything to hurt me. I need to get over comparing her to Tina. Tina was a bitch. She never liked me back.

And Aria's not an option to me. She's the one. I'm sure we are going to have a wonderful future together.

"Deep in thought?" I shivered as Aria kissed my neck from behind. She was still dressed in my T-shirt, well just my T-shirt. We both had showered and brushed our teeth, but everyone else seemed to be still asleep since it was only seven a.m.

"Hey" I smiled back at her as she kissed my shoulder.

"It would be nice if you could wear something" she said before kissing me on the lips.