Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.

Start from the beginning

I soon pulled away to leave a trail of kisses down her neck and I pulled her top down a bit. Just a bit, to gently bite on her collarbone while she dug her polished nails into my shoulder.

I could almost see the black lace under her top, which turned me on even more as I kissed her throat.

"You drive me crazy, Baby" I whispered and she kissed my nose, making me chuckle.

"So do you, Lou" she said as her beautiful blue eyes roamed all over my face. I was to kiss her again when we heard a knock on the door, following Zayn's voice.

"Lou, Aria? You guys in there?" he called as I pulled away from Aria.

"I'm busy Zayn, what do you want?" I said as I reached the door but didn't open it.

"Busy? With what? You just got here.. oh wait don't answer that" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Zayn, what do you want?" I asked again and he sighed.

"We're playing truth or dare! I'm going downstairs, be fast alright" he said and soon the footsteps faded.

"Louis.." Aria called and I looked at her.

"Yes cupcake?" I smiled.

"Can you pull the zip up..?" she said hesitantly and I nodded.

"Oh, yeah sure.. Ofcourse I mean.." I said as I pulled the zip up and fixed her top just like it was before while she fixed my hair, which were really messy because of her fingers running through them. Not that I'm complaining, I love the feeling.

"It fits you well" I winked at her and she playfully hit my chest. "Let's go downstairs?" I offered her my hand which she took and intertwined it.

"Hey! Where you been? I was looking for you two.." Hailee said as we got downstairs.

"I was just showing her around" I replied and she narrowed her eyes.

"Just showing around.. I see.. anyway we were just waiting for Lana and Josh to leave so we can play truth or dare" she shrugged.

"They could just play with us?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I asked both of them, but Lana gets too drunk when she plays and Josh said that he won't be able to handle it tonight, cause he's already wasted so yeah" she said.

"Wow." Aria said and I kissed her cheek as chuckled.

"They're both wierdos" I shrugged and Hailee looked at me with a surprised expression.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just different to see you like this.. in love and all.. but two look adorable together.." she clapped her hands together.

"Hales, when did you become so girly?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Since always dumbhead" she said and I remembered that I had to ask her about her brother. Jason.

"Umm, Hales.. I needed to talk about something.. you mind coming upstairs?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Okay, about what?" she asked as we went upstairs to my room. While Aria's hand, was still intertwined with mine.

"Wait a second Haliee, you're so impatient" I said and laughed.

"So are you bro" she said and chuckled.

"I wanted to ask about your brother.." I said as we reached my room. "How is he?" I asked.

"He's.. fine.." she replied.

"Then why are you so hesitant..?" I asked and she shook her head. "Hales tell me please.." I said and she sighed.

"He was taking drugs, and ofcourse the doctors suggested to put him in a rehab.. but Charlie didn't agree and he.. he blamed me for Jason taking those things.. saying that me and my friends made him do that.." she said.

"Why would he say that? I'm sorry Hales but it's so cruel of him to blame you like that.. he's your father for-"

"Step-father.." she was crying a bit now. "And that's not it, he filed for divorce" she said whole my eyes went wide.

"And why am I getting to know this now?" I asked. I was literally shocked.

"I'm sorry, I planned to tell you after the party.. I just didn't want to stress you out.." she said.

"If it's your problem.. then it's mine too Hales.. I feel so bad right now.." I said.

"I'm sorry.. I really wanted to tell you.. I-"

"And Ni.., he knew right? He left for London because he knew..? I was so stupid to think that it was just your brother" I said and she nodded.

"Haliee.. stop crying please.." I said as I put my hands around her shoulders. "Promise me that you won't do it again" I said and she nodded.

"I won't I promise" she said.

"Well then, can I get a hug?" I asked and she hugged me, while I looked at Aria who was smiling at me as I gestured to join the hug and she did.

"Hales, if your eyeliner gets smudged and my shirt gets dirty.. I swear I'm going to kill you" I said and she chuckled as she pulled away, still hugging Aria.

"Your girlfriend is nicer than you" she said.

"That I know, and I'll kill you if you cry again so don't make me mad okay?" I said grinning and she laughed. "And stop touching my girl now" I said as I hugged Aria from behind and shooed Haliee away.

"Let's go down now, everyone must be waiting for us" she said and I nodded as I offered my hand to Aria.

***********
A/N -

Keep Reading :)