He is just too cute for his own good! I skipped up to my room and changed into some pajamas. I logged onto facebook and accepted some friend requests and made a new status.

Life makes me confused.

I think this is the most truest status I have ever written. Life confuses me. Is George my mate or not? How will I know what to look for when I meet them? All the damned questions can be answered. I logged off and closed the lid of my laptop. I walked down stairs and into my dads office. I saw him on the phone so I sat down and waited for him to be done. I ended up playing with a pen for ten minutes. Once he hung up he gave me a questioning look.

"Whats up horse?" He asked me.
"Well what am I looking for in the mate category?" I asked him.
"A nice guy that treats you well." He answered and I shook my head.
"No dad like what will I feel when I find him?" I asked leaning forward intently watching him. He paused and leaned back. He sighed and looked around a bit trying to avoid the conversation.
"Dad? Its really not that hard of a question." I said begging him to tell me in my eyes.
"Sienna....." He trailed off.
"Tell me." I said and he huffed.
"Okay when you first meet your mate you know right away. Unless your a alpha's mate." He started and I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I asked him.
"Well because the female won't get as strong as feelings for the male as the male does for the female. The future alpha or current alpha that is mated to a female wolf is supposed to mention it to you and make you fall in love, kinda like how humans do it. The bond between alpha and Luna has to be super strong if they are to run a pack together."He said.
"Okay so what will I feel then like I don't know if we touch or something?" I asked.
"You will feel fluttery and complete most likely tingly. Their scent will always tingle your nose and soul. For mates its the most calming thing in the world really." He told me shrugging and I froze. Tingles? Do I get tingles with George? I feel fluttery but tingles?

"Once you sleep in the same bed as your mate or just close to them, your going to have problems falling asleep without them there." He continued and I stared at him scared now. I now know who I feel tingles for..... Raiden but when have I ever slept with him? Oh god we slept in the same room right beside each other when we were hand cuffed! He is the reason why I can't sleep? I get tingles with him and his kiss set me on fire! RAIDENS MY MATE!? Oh dear wolf gods from above why would you do this to me?
"A Luna's wolf has to be bigger then the rest of girl wolves to set her apart from them. Its almost as if its a protection thing." My father shrugged. My wolfs bigger! Does he know what kind of information he is giving me right now?

I just realized Raidens my mate.
"They will super jealous and protective." He said. I got mad when Raiden was kissing Dana. Was I jealous? Raiden never wants me going out with George and when I dress to impress he tells me to change. Does he know.
"Dad will the male mate in a alpha pairing know first before the female?" I asked him.
"That's what I said isn't it?" He asked and  nodded biting my lip. I was angry he knew and didn't tell me! Who is sick enough to do that? Now everything makes so much sense! God I am so dense!

My dad stared at my face.
"Dad? I think I found my mate." I whispered.
"Oh ya?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Ya dad I think its Raiden." I said with a confused facial expression plastered on my face.
"I know." He sighed. I snapped my attention to him.
"What!?" I cried.
"Sienna its obvious the way the boy looks at you we all knew! I didn't want to tell you but you have been in the dark way to long now, its not fair." He said shaking his head.

"Your damned right its not fair! How in the world does anyone find that person fair to be matched up with!?" I screamed. Everyone knew and didn't tell me? Everyone? I can't trust no one to tell me anything anymore? Why wouldn't they tell me? I now understood all the secret smirks and chuckles and looks being tossed around. That's the big secret Vince couldn't tell me. I'm mates with Raiden and Future Luna!? Why is this happening to me!? It just makes me so angry that no one told me and then Raiden knew we are mates and decides to stick his tongue down Dana's throat. Dana will be lucky if she has a throat when I'm done with her.