-|Home Sweet Home|-

Mulai dari awal

Jimin gasped out loud as the Royal guards immediately grabbed at his clothes and tore them off of his body, leaving him bare naked in the middle of the cold. 

"You are to leave the same way you came here." Yoongi said as he nodded over to Hoseok. "Now you may take him."

"You think this is going to affect me? Fine take your clothes, I don't need them because I will be back and I will take the crown!" Jimin laughed out loud again as he stood firmly in his spot, not caring that it was cold outside. He wasn't going to break, not for them nor anyone. 

Taehyung gave one last look of remorse for Jimin before turning around and returning to the mansion. Yoongi remained outside as he wanted to make sure Jimin was far away from the mansion. He wanted no trace of that traitorous whore anywhere. 

Hoseok approached Jimin and placed a shackle on his wrists with a long chain in front. "You are way too fired up Jimin. I know a good remedy to cool you down." he said with a grin as he connected the other end of the chain to the back of his car. "A little walk in the cold should do you some good." 

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked as he watched the doctor walk to his car. "You're not seriously going to make me walk.."

"Oh but I am." Hoseok giggled lightly as he opened the back seat of his car. 

"But you live three hours away from here!" Jimin shouted as he watched the doctor get inside his car and pulled down the window. 

"I think three hours should be enough to cool you down." Hoseok winked at Jimin again as he pulled up the window and ordered his driver to leave the mansion. 

"Hyung, HYUNG!" Jimin shouted as the car began to move forward, tugging Jimin along as he forcefully began to walk. 

Hoseok made sure to tell his driver to go slow so that Jimin wouldn't get hurt but also so that he could marvel at how hard Jimin tried to keep up without falling onto the ground. Was this inhumane? Yes, but did the doctor care? Nope.  

"I'll make sure you pay for this!" Jimin shouted as he trudged behind the car, his feet already numb from the snow and the cold air. 

But no matter what, Jimin refused to let this break him. He was not going to let anyone look down upon him anymore. 

The car slowly drove into town and everyone watched as Jimin was being pulled by the car, shamelessly walking naked with a straight face. 

"That traitor! He should have been executed!"

"He's the whore who tried to kill the king!" 

"He deserves to die!"

The onslaught of insults was thrown around mercilessly as Jimin passed the crowd of onlookers, unfazed nor bothered by their words. Yes, he knows he's a whore and he did seduce and try to kill Taehyung's father, the old king, too. And he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that doctor who tricked him. 

"Don't let them see you break Jimin." he whispered to himself as he ignored the nasty glares of the onlookers and focused on following Hoseok's car without falling on his face from exhaustion. 

As the car finally passed through the town, it entered a barren road that lead through a deep dark forest. Looking back, Jimin could see Taehyung's mansion disappear in the distance, further letting him know that he was far away from salvation. 

"Hyung let me in the fucking car! I'm freezing my balls out here!" Jimin shouted as he forced himself to keep up with the car's pace. His body was frozen from the intense cold and he could already feel his muscles weaken with every step. 

The doctor from inside his car could hear Jimin shouting at him but remained unmoved. He was enjoying Jimin's punishment and couldn't wait to get him home to play with him some more. 

After three grueling hours, Hoseok had finally arrived at his mansion. He had the car stop at the front door and got out to check on his new guest. 

Jimin walked into the back of the car and groaned in agony as every inch of his body was frozen to the point where ice was accumulating in his hair. He was past the point of exhaustion as he felt his eyes grow heavy. 

"We are finally here." Hoseok mused as he unhooked the chain from the back of his car and looped his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Home sweet home." he beamed as he guided a half-conscious Jimin into his mansion. "I can't wait for you to meet my precious little bunny.." he chuckled darkly as he stood with Jimin in the foyer. 

The instant wave of warmth welcomed Jimin first, then loud and heavy footsteps erupted from the grand stairs as a tall man with brown hair and doe-like eyes came rushing towards the doctor with a bright bunny smile. 

"Daddy!" he shouted in a child-like voice as he ran up to Hoseok and hugged him. "Daddy I missed you!" he said excitedly with that same bunny smile as he nuzzled his face into Hoseok's neck. 

"Daddy missed you too, Kookie." Hoseok replied with a giggle as he patted the young man's cheek and glanced over to a nearly life-less Jimin. 

Jimin, still barely conscious, looked at the young man before him with a blank stare. He could have sworn that guy just called Hoseok daddy. 

"Daddy who is he?" the man known as Kookie asked, completely ignoring the fact that Jimin was bare naked and barely conscious in front of him. 

"Kookie, This is Park Jimin. He's your new playmate." Hoseok said as he pointed over to Jimin. "He's going to be staying with us so treat him well and give him lots of love. Oh and he's your Hyung so respect him." 

"Okay, daddy I will." Kookie nodded excitedly as he bounced happily in his spot. "Jimin-Hyung, I can't wait to play with you. We are going to have SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!" Kookie explained as he held his arms out wide. "You, me, and daddy! It's going to be great! Right Hyung?!" 

Jimin uttered a small whimper as he stared at the scene before him, not sure if his mind was making this up or not but he didn't care anymore. His body was so exhausted that his mind faded out as he collapsed onto the ground and passed out.