-|Home Sweet Home|-

The frigid cold air and the tense atmosphere sent a chill down Taehyung's spine as he and his husband, King Yoongi, stood out in front of the mansion.

Hoseok emerged from the mansion a few moments later with a large suitcase in hand. He held a prominent smile on his face as he bowed to the two kings and carried the luggage down the steps. 

"Do you have to go Hyung?" Taehyung asked as he watched the doctor drag the suitcase over to a large Cadillac that was parked out front. 

"I'll be back soon my humble king. This is only a temporary leave." Hoseok winked as he opened the trunk of his car and tossed the suitcase inside before closing it again.

"What are going to do while being away from the mansion?" Yoongi asked with a raised brow. 

"I plan to have some fun." Hoseok replied as he looked at a group of guards that were escorting Jimin out of the mansion.

Jimin kept his gaze low but firm as the guards escorted him over to where the Kings and Hoseok were standing. Not once did he scream or shout or make a fuss as they prepared him for his departure. 

As soon as he stopped in front of Taehyung, his tiny hands balled into fists and his body shook with pent-up fury. This was undeniably unfair that he was being sent away from the mansion and with the doctor of all people. 

Taehyung saw just how angry Jimin was and felt a bit of remorse for him. He knew that if Jimin stood at the mansion, he would be up for execution. "Jimin-"

Jimin spat at his feet and glared at the two kings with fire in his eyes. "To hell with the both of you." he seethed as he looked upon the crown on top of Yoongi's head. "That belongs to ME!" he shouted as he lunged for Yoongi but was tackled by two guards. 

"Someone get rid of this wild animal." Yoongi ordered as he grimaced at how wild Jimin was acting. 

"Jimin please stop and go with the doctor. He's going to help you." Taehyung urged. He wanted Jimin to leave quickly to avoid conflict. 

"You think the doctor is going to stop me?" he asked with a laugh. "I'll just slit his throat when he sleeps and return here to where I belong." he said as he looked over to Yoongi with wide eyes. "I'll take back what's mine and I'll make sure everyone gravels beneath my feet!" he said as his laughter became more sinister. 

"Hoseok, if you don't take out this trash I will have him executed on the spot." Yoongi said coldly. 

"Oh but my humble king, one man's trash is another man's treasure." Hoseok winked playfully as he approached Jimin and patted him on the head. 

"Fuck all of you!" Jimin yelled as he tried to bite Hoseok's finger. 

"Oh, feisty. I love it when they struggle, it makes it more fun." the doctor winked as he turned to the two kings and bowed. "I'll take good care of him so don't worry."

"Trust me, I'm not worried at all." Yoongi scoffed but Taehyung didn't say a word. He silently wished things could have been different between him and Jimin. Perhaps if Jimin wasn't so ambitious, he could have given him a second chance but after all the fucked up things Jimin has done to get his way, Taehyung knew it was best Jimin left the mansion for good. 

"Hyung...please take care of him. He needs the help." Taehyung said as he looked away from Jimin. 

"Oh, I plan to." Hoseok winked over to Jimin as a cold smile played on his lips. "Ready to go to your new home Jimin?"

"Fuck you." 

"I'll take that as a yes." Hoseok chuckled lightly. 

"Before you leave, there is something that needs to be done." Yoongi called out as he stepped forward and approached Jimin with a small gummy smile. "Strip him."