I faked a sweet smile.
"I said sweet dreams have a good sleep." I lied. Carmine snickered from beside me. They looked at us confused but shrugged it off.
"Well peace guys." He said and left the room. Soon after that the rest of them left too. Demitri went down stairs and me and Carmine sprung into action.
"I feel so evil!" She shrieked excitedly.
"Mwhaha!" I screamed and we sat there laughing for a second. We ran up to my room and threw our pajamas on. I sat behind the window ledge hiding from Raidens sight.

Carmine joined me and we started giggling uncontrollably. You know that feeling on a sleep over where you are laughing at nothing and find nothing funny but laugh anyways? That's what is happening. I opened the window silently and weighed a pebble in my hand. Carmine copied me. I looked over the ledge quickly and sat back down.
"The rat is in the hole. I repeat the rat is in the hole!" I whisper yelled. Carmine chuckled and shook her head. We looked over and I threw the pebble. It clunked against the window and we ducked. I peeked over to see Raiden looking through his blinds.

What a dummy!! Carmine threw a rock when he left and I covered my mouth silencing my laughter. I looked over again and saw him looking again. I laughed now and grabbed a hand full of rocks and threw them at his window. His eyes narrowed on me and he opened his window now. Yes!
"Sienna this isn't funny stop!" He yelled angrily. I laughed and Carmine threw a rock hitting him in the chest. His face was freaking priceless!! He glared at me and I held a hand over my mouth and shrugged.
"Sienna this isn't funny your being annoying!" He yelled. I laughed.
"Pay back is a bitch." Carmine muttered and I nodded agreeing. I grabbed two hand fulls of pebbles and threw them he dodged and then went into his room. Carmine threw some more and soon we were just throwing rocks into his bedroom.

Once we were out of Rocks I slammed the window shut. We sat on the ground laughing harder then I have ever laughed before for the longest time.
"We... a-a-re soooo ..... AWESOME!" Carmine exclaimed. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and chuckled. Once we were good again the rest of our plan was put into motion. We tip toed out of my house and into his house. We silently climbed the stairs and I saw his light go off. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I put on my most fake panicked expression ever. I looked back at Carmine and gave her a thumbs up. She nodded and we burst through Raiden's door.

"Oh my god Raiden!!" I screamed and he bolted up looking at me confused.
"Whats wrong?" He asked panicked.
"Your house is on fire! Come on! I yelled and he took in my face before jumping out of his bed.
"What!?" He freaked out.
"Come on!" I yelled and grabbed his arm ignoring the tingles and massive butterflies. We pulled him out of the house and then I let my smirk grow on my face. He stood outside looking at his house confused. He scratched the back of his head eyeing it carefully.
"Where's the fire?" He asked me. I stayed silent and didn't answer.

"For god sakes! Sienna you are so annoying! You know what time it is!?" He yelled angrily turning around to face me now.
"Um nope I am guessing like 12:30?" I guessed.
"No its 1:30! Go to bed and leave me alone!" He yelled and stormed into his house. I laughed along with Carmine as we walked back into my house. We ran up to my room and waited for his lights to turn off in his room. Once they turned off I set up my ipod in the docing unit that Carmine has. She said its loud so here goes nothing. I put on the song I'm a barbie girl and turned the docing station on. The music blared through the speakers and I laughed. I ran and started jumping and dancing on my bed. Carmine joined me and we waited. I watched the ipod and docing unit on my desk smiling at it. Next thing I know my bedroom door bursts open revealing very pissed off Raiden.

"Oh did you come to join us?" Carmine asked smiling. He walked over towards the ipod station and I performed the leap of a lifetime. I jumped off the bed and onto his back sending him to the ground. He pushed me off and started for it again but I grabbed his leg dragging him back.
"Sienna let me go!" He ordered.
"No this is my favourite song!" I yelled back. Okay so I lied it isnt but hey it annoys people so its close enough to the top.