At least three times he attempted to push me back down onto the bed so that he could be on top, but I wasn't planning on letting him be in charge tonight. 

At least, not yet.

"What's wrong?" I asked after pulling away from his searching lips, sneering at the lewd expression on his face as he attempted to launch himself on me once more. "Sir, I'm afraid you'll have to relax. This is my shift, after all."

"I want to fuck you so hard," he replied in a coarse voice, looking pained at the fact that I was simply teasing him and holding out.

"And you can," I winked, leaning forward and kissing him once more. As I did, I felt his cock become a considerable stiffness underneath me, and mentally nodded at myself. "But let me fuck you first. Alright?"

Sasuke bit down on his tongue as I slowly backed away from him, making sure that he could perfectly see my ass as I did so. Grabbing him by his hips, I licked my lips as I looked up at him, teasingly placing my head above his hidden hard-on.

"Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke," I sighed, gripping his underwear by the waistband but choosing not to remove it just yet. He groaned and leaned his head back against the headboard, staring at the ceiling in mild frustration. With a smirk, I lowered my head onto his bulge and gently kissed it through the material, sensing him growing more and more frustrated by the slow pace I was choosing to go with.

"I could get used to seeing you like this," I taunted as I finally pulled his underwear down, sliding them all the way off and tossing them aside. His now fully erect penis sprung forward for me, ready for the taking. "Ah, look at you. Are you hard for me, Sasuke?"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard after this," whispered the Uchiha to me in a pained voice, glaring at me as I wrapped my hand around his dick and started moving it up and down.

"And you're quite welcome to," I said in a sing-song voice, positioning his penis near my mouth so that I could spit on it and make it easier for my hand to move up and down. "Patience."

After playing with his dick for a few seconds, I looked up at Sasuke as I aligned it with my mouth.

"Ahhh," I said mockingly, opening and closing my mouth just above the tip of his penis. The Uchiha bit his bottom lip, his sexual frustration intensifying by the second. "Just kidding. But that doesn't change the fact that you're probably going to fuck me into tomorrow, right?"

Before Sasuke's patience could wear thin, I set out to complete the task at hand. Gently gripping his dick in my hand, I tenderly kissed the tip of his penis before I licked it, making sure to lick all the way down his shaft on all sides as I did so. The Uchiha let out a stifled moan at the sensation of my tongue running against his skin, but that wasn't all I wanted.

"I know you want to choke me," I whispered, returning to his tip as he reached out and pulled my hair away from my face. I winked at him as he did so, before opening my mouth wide and plunging his entire length into my mouth as I began to move my head up and down. My eyes rolled back as I gagged a couple of times, his dick being big enough to fill my whole mouth and reach a good distance down my throat as well, but judging from his loud, enunciated moans, I figured it was worth the trouble.

As I gagged and went even deeper, I cupped his balls with my hands and began rubbing them, before completely pulling away from his dick so that I could get some air in.

"Fuck, Tera!" cried out the Uchiha loudly, releasing my hair as he pressed his back against the headboard.

I laughed as some of his precum mixed with my saliva dripped down from my mouth, and leaned forward to spit it out onto his now throbbing dick.