Tera-chan

"Well, this certainly explains a lot of things."

I sat up eagerly in my seat across from Shisui in his office, awaiting his feedback. He sighed and slipped the files towards me, and it only took me one glance at the first page to know that I wouldn't understand a single thing in it.

"Have your questions about me been answered?" I mused, still taking the papers anyway and flicking through them half-heartedly. "Oh, here's something I can understand. Physical traits include deep, maroon hair and azure blue eyes. Ah, nice to know I fit that category. What does the rest of it say?"

Shisui leaned forward on his elbows, resting his chin on the back of his hands.

"Naturally talented at nintaijutsu," he said morosely. "So a combination of taijutsu and ninjutsu."

"We did taijutsu recently, right?"

"Yeah." Shisui let out a loud breath and leaned back in his seat, arms dropping to his side. "And you blew me away by how good you were at it. That's another question answered."

"Do you think I'll be good at ninjutsu?" I asked, almost unsure of whether or not I actually grasped the concept of chakra properly.

"There's a fifty-fifty percent chance," he said casually. "I'm sure it'll take a much longer time than it took us to learn taijutsu, though."

I frowned a little and leaned back into my seat, mirroring Shisui's position.

"Anything else?"

"Extraordinary endurance, physically, mentally and in terms of stamina as well. A well trained shinobi of the clan can withstand up to A-rank techniques with moderate harm done. An untrained shinobi is understandably weaker, but can withstand things such as basic taijutsu and ninjutsu attacks, so E-rank and G-rank jutsu, with little to no damage done on their side. When we sparred, I questioned how you were able to recover from my blows so quickly. This is another one of my questions answered.

"It says mentally, because according to Orochimaru, it was rumoured that they could resist genjutsu with pure willpower, but that one I'm really skeptical about because genjutsu isn't just something you can stop with just "willpower." There has to be more to it than that, if it's even true at all."

"Um..." 

I thought back to the day Sasuke had come into my room, and I had point blank refused to submit to his genjutsu. Shisui raised an eyebrow at me in suspicion.

"Have you?"

"Um..." I frowned and fiddled with my hands in my lap, sitting up straight. 

How do I word this...? 

"Remember that day Sasuke went ape shit on me?"

"... the one where he was spouting nonsense, yes."

"Well... I kinda didn't, er, submit as easily as he wanted to the night before..."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my head, finding the whole recollection of that night awkward.

"When he came in, I knew what he was going to do. And I didn't want it. And I kept saying it to myself, and it didn't happen. Well, the illusion part didn't. The whole immobilisation thing did though, but I don't know what happened otherwise. Lord knows I learned my lesson from that day."

Shisui narrowed his eyes, lifting his hand to his face and stroking his cheek.

"Interesting..." he muttered. "Anything else?"