I felt someone bite my back leg. I looked back to a shaggy wolf my size. I used my other back leg to kick him in the face. He stumbled back and I pounced on him. My nails dug into his chest and I snapped at him. I ripped a patch of fur off of his face. He yelped and I dove in and snapped his neck quickly. I turned and saw two wolves jump on Demitri. I ran over and bit ones tail and threw him far. I grabbed the other ones neck and snapped it. I turned the the one that I threw jumping on me. I rolled back and hit the wall. He scratched my belly and I snapped at his face. I missed but didn't miss his ear. I teared it and pulled on it. He yelped and jumped back. I bit his stomach and he ran. The other wolf on Demitri got off quickly and ran too. I chased them out of the house and saw them run into the forest.

I turned back and walked inside. I saw Demitri limping and just then the alpha and Luna ran in with Raiden behind them. I ran upstairs and changed back. I grabbed some clothes and got dressed. I ran back down stairs and walked around checking the dead guys pockets when I found the keys I unlocked my family. They all started crying and hugging me.
"Sienna you ruined my house!" My mother cried and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom really?" I asked and looked over to Demitri's wolf. He has a broken leg and some bites. I pushed everyone off of me and ran over to him.
"Tri are you okay?" I asked he just nodded slightly. I made him lay down and forced him to change back. I put a blanket over him as soon as he did. Sandra rushed over and started ordering people to bring her bandages and what  not. Sandra started working on Demitri and I was still confused as hell. Why do people want me?

I looked over at Shaun. I limped over and patted his shoulder. I walked out of the house and he followed. I sat on the front step and he sat beside me.
"They wanted me." I said after a while.
"Ya I know." He said looking up at the sky.
"Why do they want me?" I asked confused. He looked over at me for a second.
"I uh I don't know." He said and I could tell he was ling but I guess its something I have to figure out for myself.

"I will do everything to help you though Sienna your like family." He said seriously.
"Thanks Shaun." I said and he got up and left me there. I sat there for a while until I heard someone come out. They sat beside me and and I looked over to see Raiden looking at me softly.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Just superb!" I exclaimed resting my chin on my hand. I rolled my eyes.
"You did a good job Sienna." He said seriously. I shrugged.
"I'm sure that's what anyone else would have done." I said looking at the stars.

"I don't know about that." He said and I looked over at him confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.
"Most other wolves would have gotten the alpha you just went in there ready to die for your family." He said grimacing at the part of me dieing.
"When you love some one enough you will do anything for them." I told him giving him a small smile.
"I guess," he mutters.
"What would you have done?" I asked him watching his facial expression.
"The same thing as you but-" He started.
"See there aren't any second thoughts when you think about it. I wasn't going to leave my family in there with them even if I hate them sometimes." I say and look away.

"Why do you always end up making so much sense?" He asked shaking his head.
"Its cause I'm made of pure awesomeness." I told him smirking. I stood up and patted his head.
"Just saying." I told him and walked inside. I found Demitri sleeping on the couch wrapped in bandages. I saw Shaun and Sandra dragging the dead guys out. I helped and dragged out one too. Shaun led me and Sandra into the forest. Shaun changed and started digging this huge hole. I pushed the guys in and then helped them fill the hole up. I walked home and found my family cleaning up my mess. I winced and went to start helping when I tripped down the four stairs going into the living room.

I looked down to my leg and saw the bite mark around my ankle from where the one wolf bit me. It was bleeding badly and I groaned. I flopped back onto the ground and then everything went black.