"Why'd you do that jungmin?" He shrug and said "Mommy needs love so..." He smile cutely and cup my cheek.

"So Jungmin is showing mommy how much Jungmin woves Mommy!"

I giggled and hug him tightly. The pain in my heart had disappeared.
"Thank you Jungmin...

Thank you so much..."
*
*
*
*
One day, my members decided to do a family date and each had brought their significant other.

Of course, Jungkook didn't come.

Flashback
[Message]

JM: I thought you promise me to go to the family date with me?

Jk: Look, I have an important presentation today and I'll be coming back home late.

JM: but you promised us...

Jk: well, promises are meant to be broken so bye
Flashback ends.

It hurts so bad.

Why couldn't he just at least take a day off?

I miss him so bad.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked me. I shrug my shoulders. "He said that he's too busy with his work"

"Appa have no twime for mommy! Appa is very bad!" Jungmin said, pouting. Everyone chuckle.

"But you still love your Appa right sweetie?" I asked him which made him smile.
"Yep, but he still bery bad"

"At least Jungkook has a job unlike this person" Jin glared at Yoongi, who made a blank face.

"Hey, my job is very tiring okay?"

"Sure it is! By sleeping on the couch for 7 hours is DEFINITELY tiring"

"It's pure hardwork Seokjin"

"How did I married this guy..." I heard Jin mumbled. I shake my head.
"You guys are so adorable"

"Well I'm handsome, my yoongi however is the one that's adorable"

"No shit sherlock"

I laugh. Being with them made me really happy. I look at the empty seat that was suppose to be Jungkook sitting and stop smiling.

I miss his old self....

I miss our moments....

God, I wish he would realize what he has been doing to me and Jungmin....

Because he has been breaking my heart for so long....

"Hey I'm going to buy ice cream, take care of Jungmin for me"

"Okay" Taehyung said while feeding Jungmin his food.

I went to the ice cream van and ordered some ice cream.

"This is a special ice cream and it's the last one" the woman smiled. "Oh really? Thank you, how much is it?"

"It's for free besides I'm closing anyway"

I shake my head and take out my wallet, giving the money to her which she simply said
"Take it Young man, I am serious"

"Please, I should at least pay this"

"You look really sad young man so it would be great if you just enjoy the free ice cream and be happy" 

I sigh, knowing that I can't change the kind woman mind.

"Alright, thank you so much"

When I wanted to cross the road, something that I couldn't believe was happening in front of me.