One

It was another night where gangster come out. JYP don't really tell me where they are, or when they are gonna come out. I quickly move in the shadows. The sound of the gun shot and bomb. Moving where the sounds are coming from. "Quickly, guys!" I rush out of the shadows and swing my leg across the person under the mask, face. The person fall down. I pull out my gun and point it at it's forehead, but the person kick it out of my hand. I quickly duck him down on the hard concrete. We wrestle on the ground for the gun. Then, someone shot the person. I stop and quickly stood up, then I saw a gun was pointing at me at the corner of my eye. "Who are you!" The person demand. I look at the person. I can tell it's a guy. "Are you perhaps one of the Stray Kids member?" The guy growled. "And?" I walk toward him, the gun was pressing at my forehead. "My name is Park Y/N. I'm here to be in your team."

"And why would you think I will let you be in our team?" He asked. I sigh. "Where's your leader?" He growled again. "Do you think I will let you get to our leader?" Suddenly a figure came between both of us. "Minho, the mission is complete." The figure look at me. His eyes widened. "Y/N." Wow I didn't expect him.

"Hello, Jisung." I said.

"You know her?" The guy that I think that goes by, Minho, asked. Jisung nodded. "She's one of my classmate." He explained. "Jisung, do you perhaps know a group called 'Stray Kids'?" He smile. "Of course I do. I'm in that group." I sigh. That's easier. "I'm here to be in your side." Jisung's smile drop. "What do you mean?" He asked. "JYP told me that you guys are they only one that I can depend on, in my mission." I said. "What's your missi-"

"Jisung, now it's not the time to ask question." Minho interrupted. "Right, let's head back." Jisung said. "Along with her?" Minho point at me. Jisung sigh. "I know her. We can trust her." Minho scoff and walk away. "Like I even."

We got to a place where it was in a different district. "Don't be too scare, okay?" I nod. Jisung smile. The door open. "Hey, guys." The person notice my existence and look at the guys. "Who is she?"

"Her name is Y/N." Jisung said. "Oh.. why she's here?" He asked. Minho growl and push the questionable guy aside. We walk in. Everything went in complete silent. "Y/N?" I hear a deep voice. It appears to belong to Lee Felix. "Hey, Felix." I smile. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Long story short." Jisung said. Minho walk upstairs. I was remain still. Jisung sat down beside of Felix. "Why are you here?" A tall figure was at the staircase. His serious and cold face send chill down my spine. "Where's your leader?" I asked. "Bang Chan?" A door open at the other side of the hall. A guy with blonde hair was holding a cup. "Guys, is Minho and Jisung back y-" He stop right when he spotted me. "Perhaps you're the leader?" He nodded. "I'm Bang Chan the leader of Stray Kids." He introduce. "I see you come a long way." I smile. "Yes."

"What are you here for?" Chan asked. I sigh. Suddenly a soft nudge hit me. I look. It was a guy in black. "Here have some food." He said. Why he's the only normal one? "Thanks." I took the plate. "Letting you know, Y/N, your not a guest in this house." The same voice said. "Hyunjin, don't be an ass." Felix said. "Tst, whatever." Hyunjin disappear in another room, which I suppose the kitchen. "Have a sit." Chan said. I nod.

We sat. Everyone was in complete still, hearing me out. "So JYP requested you to team up with us, huh? Just to find your sister?" I nodded. "What will happen if we find your sister, dead?" Chan asked. I clench my jaw, gripping on my sleeves. "I guess I'll have to disappear."

"What do you mean?" Chan asked. "Disappearing doesn't explain why." Felix said. I sigh. "I guess I really need to explain my background story." I look straight at Chan. "I killed someone when I was 15." Felix eyebrow twitch. "Kill?" Chan pick up his drink and took a sip. "You're not the only one." He said. "Not everyone though." Felix said. Chan stand up. "Alright, we'll help you, but..." I look up at him. "... I want to know if we can trust you." He said. Hyunjin came from the kitchen. "I wouldn't even trust her if I was you." He said. "Hyunjin, she's our classmate. We know her. Plus, I'm sure she will be trustworthy." Jisung said. Hyunjin scoff. "If she betray us, then don't come asking me to help." Hyunjin walk upstairs. I scoff. "What a guy."

"Hyunjin can be an ass sometime." Felix said. "He's always an ass." Jisung said, in annoyance. Then, the door from upstairs open, footsteps came down. It was Jeongin. "Oh hey Y/N." He smile. "Hey." I reply. "What are you doing he--?" He was cut off by Chan. "Since your here Y/N you must be tired?" He said. I nod. Chan hand me a untouched towel and told me to go washup. He told that Jeongin will come bring me clothes. The thing is, how would they have girl clothes in this house. I mean they're guys. And why there will be girl clothes in a gangster hideout? That's weird.

---

Author POV

While Y/N was in the bathroom. The boys started having a conversation about the incident. "I can't believe there's gonna be another girl here." Jeongin mutter. "Why you accept her to be in our team?" The oldest, Woojin, asked. "She's only here to look for her sister. Beside, she was sent by JYP." Chan said. Everyone went completely after hearing the name JYP. Then, they hear a scoff. "Like I even want her here." Hyunjin said. "What do she ever do to you?" Jisung asked, glaring up at him. "Nothing... but she's a girl. Girl are sneaky-ass little shit." He said. "Damn.... watch the profanity." Changbin said. "Look guys we may not know her alot, but I hope y'all know that she's like us." Chan said. "Now Hyunjin words just making me curious now." Felix said.

Chan phone ring. "I got to go now." He said, making his way toward his office. Right when Chan closed the door, Hyunjin walk down. "If she come near me, talk to me, or mess with me. Then, I don't hesitate killing her." He warn. Jisung stand up and grab him at the collar of his jacket. "Listen here, Mr Jackass. Let me just gonna telling you. That ain't gonna happen." Hyunjin push him away. "You don't fucking understand any shit." Hyunjin stomp back upstairs to his room with his roommate. But groan because Jisung was one of his roommate. Felix sigh. "I hate it when you both fight." He said. Jisung sigh. "I wonder what is bothering him to be like this." He said.

"You be careful, okay?" Chan said, with worries. He walk around with patience. "Hyunjin is not feeling it with the girl that Jisung they brought........ I know I'm trying...... the girl I don't know a lot about her, but she kill someone when she was 15........... yeah she did......... anyway be careful." Chan end call with the person he was talking to.

Wassup my fellow readers!❤️ I know another new book LOL! I been dead quite awhile and I'm sure y'all are still waiting for my book 'The Girl In Disguise' to update. Ik... right now I'm in a busy schedule, in school. But don't worry I'm gonna be back in June. So yEHET! Hope you guys have a wonderful night and day!

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。