Just A Fan? [Female Reader]

NOTE: The band members should all be male in order for this to work. Thank you! Also, merry christmas everyone!

YOUR POV

I've been standing along with the other fans here at the arena, holding a poster and an album on my hands. It wasn't really boring to wait since I know that after those four girls finish, it would be my turn to talk to the members.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I got a VIP ticket from one of my friends and being a really big fan of (band's name) means that having their signatures is going to be a dream come true to me. Cross it down to the bucketlist!

Tucking a hair behind my ear, I could almost feel my heart pounding louder every second. Tip-toeing to look at them, I saw (band member's name) looking around before his gaze met mine. His (H/C) hair was combed really well and his (E/C) bore right to mine before he gave me that heart-warming smile that almost made me melt right on the spot.

And before I could even wave my hand to say hello, a shove came right behind me before someone mumbled a 'sorry'. Looking back, I gave him an annoyed look.

And to be frank, the one behind the line was no one other than (C/N) himself. You thought that my crush was one of those cute guys up the stage? Sorry, that's a big no.

He gave me this bored and unfazed look before unpatiently tapping his foot to the extent that he had the audacity to cross his arms like a pouting child. I really felt like I was the one babysitting him. His (H/C) hair was already a mess and his smile earlier turned into a one big frown.

"What's the matter, C/N?" I hesitantly asked as he took a quick glance at me before avoiding my gaze. He unconsciously tapped his foot in boredom as he carried a big bag that literally contains all of my gifts for the members.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to be here with you while I carry your bags," he sarcastically said as I tried not to laugh at his remark.

"Oh, I'm sorry but weren't you the one who asked me if you could carry the bags on my hand since you don't want me to be tired? I'm pretty sure that it was you, alright." He then gave me a groan before nodding.

"Yeah, and I really regret asking that question." I just giggled and looked back up front. Seeing that it was already my turn, I walked up the stage and kneeled in front of one of the members.

(C/N), on the other hand, looked like he was about to explode out of jealousy when he saw me giggling too much while the member (R/N), took a hold of my hands and carressed it. It wasn't really much of a big deal until (R/N) kissed the back of my hand.

Though, (C/N) doesn't really know that it was a part of my plan to make him jealous. And having one of the members notice me that much was not really planned so my plan had technically made a big step.

The plan I had in mind was to flirt with one of the members and to act cutely around them. But I was quite shocked to see that (R/N) had fell for my act.

Before I could even ask (C/N) to hand me the gifts for the members, I was surprised to see him walking up the stage and giving my bag to one of the members.

"Here you go. Just pass it along to your members," he angrily told (R/N) before pulling me away from the crowd. What made me upset was that I didn't even got to let the other members sign the album.