Kitty [F Reader x M Crush]

You were taking a little nap under a cherry blossom tree with your hand laying on your side. It took you a little time of peace to go into wonderland. Of course, you're not Alice but you get the point. Peaceful, alas.

There weren't much people who would bother you that much at this time.

Most of them chose to stay at the rooftops as you chose to be in the open. The people that were there with you were the silent types --- the booklovers and the people who had their headphones on.

Obviously, you were dreaming about C/N. You couldn't quite help it. Fantasizing his features attracted you, but not in a sexual way.

No, you had a small crush on him. His eyes would sometimes stare at you with deep affection but deep inside, you knew that you were nothing but a friend.

His eyes, his smile, his personality, everything.

But, nothing beyond that.

You weren't that perverted, no.

Your dreams were then interrupted by someone tickling your nose.

Goddamnit.

And you really thought that you'd be here for a long time without anyone pestering the hell out of you. You then opened your eyes and accidentally sneezed.

Once you saw who it was, you widened your eyes.

It was C/N.

He was the one holding the small white feather, grinning as he claimed victory. A few seconds passed, he decided to drop the small feather and sat down beside you. You scooted over to the left, trying not to have eye contact with him.

"C/N?" you asked as him as you closed your eyes once again.

"Yeah?" He raised his eyebrow at you but you felt that his eyes were still staring right back at you.

And once you had opened your eyes to look, you saw him grinning. You then swore to yourself that you would kill this guy.

Kill him with love.

"Why were you trying to wake me up? I had a good dream!" The pout that you gave him had actually entertained him as he then laughed at your sudden reaction.

"As usual. Just for fun." He stopped laughing and gave you his contagious smile.

As always, you would look away so that he couldn't see your almost dying face.

Your heart then skipped a beat. You weren't running on a marathon but you felt like you would explode in a minute.

I mean, why would he really waste his time just for you?

"Hey Y/N?" he then asked you as he snap his fingers infront of your face. You blinked for a few times as you stared at him in utter surprise. "Meet me at the rooftop after class."

But then, his expression contorted into a serious manner. Why so serious already?

"Why?" There was a hint of confusion in your voice as you thought about the game that my cousin played. Yandere Simulator?

You could picture yourself getting pushed off the railing, killing you in the process. You quickly shuddered at the thought. I mean, that's not entirely going to happen. Just a thought, right?

"Just do it."

Demanding little shi-

Your thoughts were then interrupted by C/N's hands, holding your shoulders tight for reassurance.

"Hey, I'm not gonna kill you. I just need to say something very important," he implied as his hands never left your shoulders. You didn't even mentioned any of that to him but still, he knew.

He fvcking knew.

He then shrugged, "Well, that could also happen. I could really push you off the railing or kill you with a knife. Yet, I can't do that. I don't know why though."

Wait, what? Did he just-

You looked at him as if he had gone insane or mentally crazy. He ignored the look on your face. Instead, he laughed.

"Hey! I was just kidding! I wouldn't do that!" And this is probably why you have trust issues at some point.

You looked at your shoulders as his hands were still there. He followed your gaze and then gulped before looking away and taking his hands off.

And when he did, you could already tell that he was flustered.

Huh, maybe it wouldn't really be that bad.

� � �

You walked upstairs until you reached the rooftop. It was quite an exercise for you but it didn't matter that much. You were already here. Taking a few deep breaths, your steps slowed down as soon as you saw C/N holding a cute little kitty.

He looked at you as he gave you a little wave before approaching.

"I thought you'd never come," he said as he stroked the kitty and it purred right on his hands.

"Is that for me?" you asked him as he chuckled at your question.

"No, it's for me," he said in the most sarcastic tone that he could before following the 'Are you serious?' look.

Then, C/N walked towards you, handing the kitty to you slowly. The cat looked up at you before purring on your arm.

This is so cute!

"Y/N, I love you. Accept the kitty and be my kitty girlfriend?" He asked you with a playful grin plastered on his face. You looked at him with a smirk and then turned around.

You held the kitty close to your chest as it continued to purr on your arms. Thanks to that, you completely ignored C/N as he looked at you, dumbfounded.

"So, what will your answer be?" You chuckled when he asked that.

"I accept my good sir," you asnwered.

He looked at you, eyes full of happiness. You gave him a warm smile in return and a peck on the lips. Though, your eyes widened when he held your waist, pulling you close to him and almost squishing the cat.

"Meow." Both of you looked at each other before pulling away as the cat meowed once again.

"Oh sorry," you told the cat as you took a step back to create some space. C/N just chuckled as he puts his arms around you, thinking.

"I would seriously kill that cat."

----

Sorry if the edit was late. Had online classes.