Yandere-Kun [Male]

NOTE: CUSSING and YANDERE STUFF AHEAD. BE WARNED.
※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Your Pov

I walked down the hallway as R/N looks at me with hatred on his eyes. He was walking towards me as he cracks his knucles, giving a snapping sound as he continues to taunt me. I think he's misjudging me for a coward. Well, I'm not. To top it all off, he looks like shit. He can't even walk damn perfect like I do.

This brat really needs to be disciplined. Being a school jock and all and yet, he can't act his part properly. He doesn't even know who he was dealing with. I'm Y/N, the school's very own anonymous or let me rephrase that, killer.

"Hey brat, mind your own business would ya? You see that girl C/N? She's mine, ya hear that? So, you better walk that sorry ass of yours out of here and get away from my girl," he said as I clicked my tongue in disgust.

"Since when was she yours?" I said as I quickly crosses my arms, smirking at him. This guy has guts. Telling me to get away from MY girl. Though, I couldn't agree more about him not having enough guts. Instead, I could get it from him. If you know what I mean.

"Since you pinched her ass earlier in class, I would give you a lesson. Never would've thought you'd touch MY girl when the teachers are around. But since I "accidentally" bumped into you, I thought that we should have a little "friendly" conversation," I said, trying to act innocent and sane

He looks at me as he scoffs. "Yeah, right. Like that would happen," he said as he approaches me and pushed me. I stumbled back and quickly regain my position as I grab the gun on my back. I quickly pointed it at him and he steps back.

"L-Look man, I don't want any trouble," he quickly kneels, begging for mercy as I pointed the gun at his forehead. I quickly scoffed, pretending to put the gun away. "T-Thanks man," he said as he stood up, shaking and walks off like nothing happened. I then grab my gun back, pulling the trigger, quickly killing him as I got a headshot.

"No one claims my girl but me," I said as I grab the books from my locker and put them in my bag. I quickly heard someone gasp as I looked to my left. There stood C/N, her books scattered on the floor, her face twisted in shock and fear then stares at me. I quickly gave a sweet smile to her and she ran up to the stairs.

I quickly followed her as she sat there, shaking. "Darling? Why are you on the floor?" I quickly approached her as she backs away from me. I looked at her with fake pain on my face as I quickly grab her shoulders and hoisted her up. She then shook herself from my grasp, trying so hard go get herself free. "You can't get away from me darling. That son of a bitch won't touch you anymore," I said as she kept struggling.

"Y-Your a monster! L-Let me go!" She yelled as she stops and cries. I gave her a quick, menacing laugh, scaring her to death. "No one can hear you darling. It's just you and me~" I said as she puts her hands on her face, sobbing.

I quickly let her go and she kneels there, scared out of her mind. "What do you want? Why are you doing this?" I quickly kneel next to her and whispered into her ear. "Because I love you. Only you," I said as she looks at me with her dull eyes. "If you love me, you shouldn't have done this! My friends, my classmates, they're-"

"They don't understand you C/N. They have a mind of their own," I said as I grab her chin, making her look to me. "Only I, can understand you. They don't. They never cared at all. Also, don't try to leave my site. You're not going to leave me soon. I'll make sure of that." I quickly kissed her, biting her bottom lip as she quickly tries to pull away.

I bit it a little bit harder, making it bleed and her pushing me away very hard. I lick my lips, having a taste of her own blood within my dry skin. She looks at me and shook her head, ignoring the pain. "No, they like me. You're wrong. You're a killer!" She said as she stood up and ran downstairs. I quickly stood up and followed her but she threw some of the books at me, hitting me in the head.

I growled and grab my knife that was on my bag, throwing it to her legs. She quickly got hit and falls down to the floor. I approached her, my footsteps echoing through the empty hallway. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LEAVING? YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE. YOU SHOULD REALLY LEARN YOUR PLACE C/N. YOU'RE MINE," I quickly yelled, making her flinch out of fear as she tries to crawl away. I grab her and picked her up, putting her on my shoulder as she struggles.

"Stop struggling. You won't get away. Not even if you tried," I said as I carry her down the hall, not caring about the open doors, making her gasp at the bodies on the floor, laying at the pool of their own blood. "You know darling, that might happen to you of you don't follow my instructions," I said as she shakes violently because of the shock.

I couldn't care less at the bodies that weren't incinerated since I wore gloves earlier and the shovel was quickly hid somewhere safe. I burned my gloves though. Too bad it was brand new as well. Also, I wanted to have fun while it lasts.

I looked around and saw one of C/N's friends. It was a guy who was flirting with her as usual. His head was bashed into bits and the pieces was beside his body. I really had fun playing bash-the-brains earlier. She quickly noticed the body and sobbed.

"There, there darling. It will be over soon," I said as I quickly opened the door and pushed her in it. I quickly grab my knife and slid it on her neck. The cold steel sliding on her collarbone as I smirked. She flinches at the touch as I quickly smiled menacingly at her.

"Be a good girl now, would you?"

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Am I getting better or am I getting really bad at this stuff? 😐