Blue Rose [Female]

Hey guys! Silver here! So here is the really short chapter. Of course, I'll update another afterwards. So yeah.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your Pov

You walk through the hallway, clenching your books tightly. The prom was two days away and of course, you, the most "nerdy" one at your school, didn't have a partner.

Well... that's what they all say.

You looked down, thinking that you won't even have one. You just have to enjoy watching movies or even Netflix then chill with some popcorn on your house.

"Why does nobody want me? What's wrong with who I am?"

You thought as you bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" You apologized and tried to walk away. Though, it refused. The mysterious person grabs a hold of your arm as he spun you around, looking at you. Books fell from your palm and onto the floor. You try to pick them up but the person refused to let you go.

Awkwardness soon followed as both of you looked at each other in an inconveniently way. You felt like burning down in that spot as he stares at you intently. I mean, who wouldn't right? Your crush stares intently at you as he holds your arm as it glides to your hand and here you are, standing like a mannequin. That's really great. You were doing the mannequin challenge with your crush. Clap clap.

Wait. Were you wrong? Maybe, it wasn't the mannequin challenge. Maybe it was the "Don't blink" challenge. Yeah, that makes sense. As I imagine us doing that, I realize that we must've looked like idiots. You then thought that it was a great idea to break the silence. So you did, breaking the silency aura that looms around you both.

You coughed and asked.

"Why are we standing and staring like this in the middle of the hallway?"

Not really the best question but...that will do. You thought as he lets go of your arm. He looks away with a little tint of red on his cheeks. You noticed this and thought that you made him sick or either mad. Both were bad and you knew it. You tried to look at his face but he covered it with his free hand. You tried to think of a better conversation than the question you asked earlier.

"Why did you pull me? Do you want to talk to me with something?"

You asked him.

He looks back at you with his cheeks still tinted and with a hint of seriousness plastered on his face.

"Oh no. I made it worse." You thought as you went to panic mode.

"Great job Y/N. You ruined it all up. Clap clap for your success! Cheers!" Your conscience told you as you told it to shut the hell up. So, it did.

You looked at him with a scared look and wave your free hand.

"I didn't mean that to be that intimidating! I'm sorry! Wait, are you mad at me? Oh no. Did I do something wrong? Omg, You're cheeks are turning dark red! Are you sick? I mean, we could always go to the nurse! I'm sure she has-"

He holds your hand then smiles. Then, shakes his head.

"No. I'm alright."

He said as he watches you bow your head in forgiveness.

"Cute." He thought as you kept apologizing.

You frown and apologize again. You kept bowing as you show it with respect.

"Gomen'nasai Senpai! I really didn't meant that! I'm really sorry for rambling! Please forgive me! Please don't take it seriously senpai! I won't do it again, I swear! Just give me another cha-"

He interrupted you again as he smiled and hugged you. You pulled back and tilt your head in confusion. You never saw him this sweet towards you before. Not that he was a bad guy but he was always serious and strict towards your classmate. Of course, that makes neutral sense since he was two years older than all of you, making him more leader-ish.

"You know..."

You looked at him as he pulls you towards him, holding your waist. Your hands were on his chest as you look up at him and caught him staring at your F/C eyes.

"You know... it's not really the best time to ask you this but..."

He smiles as he pulls out a rose behind you and gave it to you. You stare at the rose and gladly took it from his hands. It was blue. Not ordinary blue. Cerulean blue. The rose shines as you twirl it. You look up at C/N as he nervously ask you this one question that would surely change your expression.

"Will you be my partner for the Prom? And of course...

Go out with me on a date? "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

TO BE EDITED SOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Love you all!

-Silver