Stargazing [Female]

Stargazing.

Your most favorite activity along with playing video games.

Surely, it was fun...but actually you needed some quality time. Alone. As in. Right now.

You went to the park, wearing your cute little (F/C) beanie and a long cuddly hoodie along with some jeans that makes you look cute. No, not as a potato. I mean, why not? It's a cold night for crying out loud.

You bid your parents goodbye and went to the park.

You sat on a bench and looked up on the sky. Though, the view was blocked by a magnificent tree. So, you walked away and sat on the grass and finally, no trees were blocking the view above.

You then heard some rustling among the bushes. (Ehem. Pokémon on the loose guys.) Rather than screaming like a sissy, you took out the taser on your bag and pointed at it.

Though, you heard a voice.

You're not going to electrocute me with that. Right, my lady? (Chat Noir said.)

Then finally, you saw C/N, holding a bouquet.

He handed it to you and you gladly accepted that and lay it beside you. You looked up and saw a shooting star. You quickly wished and C/N did as well.

Well princess, what did you wish for?

For you to love me, of course.

You said bluntly. Then, you gasped and realized you told him.

He chuckled and smirked.

He held your chin and said...

I already did, my lady~

You blushed.

He then stood up and held a hand in front of you.

If you wanted to stargaze that much, you should've asked. I have a telescope at home. We could also stargaze on my balcony or just bring it on the hill near my place.

You then grabbed his hand, grabbed the bouquet and went to his house.

What an interesting day.