Yandere Crush [Female]

( In this scene, You are not the yandere. Your crush is. Good luck!)

You were walking towards school while reading your notebooks. You were thinking about your studies and books more often than communicating.
Your teacher was actually giving an examination, that's why.

You didn't saw your friend, waving her hand in a distance. She called and yelled to get your attention but actually didn't succeed. Then, she finally got an idea. She saw a ball and kicked it towards your direction.

The ball flew and landed on your face. You looked at your friend in disbelief. She shrugged. You walked inside the campus and looked around. You saw a cute boy, looking at you. You feel like he was going to harm you no matter what happens.

You shrugged and continued to your classroom.

*After Classes*

You went downstairs and towards your locker. You got your books and notebooks out of it and put it in your bag. You then saw a note.

Meet me at the rooftop.

You wondered. Was it your classmates pranking you or someone else? You shrugged, carried your bag and went upstairs until rooftop.

H-Hello?

You asked.

Is anyone here?

You asked once more until you felt the sharp tip of the knife, pointed at your neck.

I'm here. Your one and only. You shall be mine.

Then, he stabbed you. You fell into your knees. The last words you heard was...

You will be mine...Y/N.

(THERE! THE FIRST PROMISE! :3)