Avoid [Female]

You were actually a yandere. Every girl in school were afraid of you. Eh...Almost every girl. Some girls or should I say, your enemies...didn't even care. None of them do. All they care was to flirt your senpai. Senpai, on the other hand, didn't make any move or made an emotion. He's just like...

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU!

Anyway, One day changed your life. Including your senpai. It started like this...

You were walking towards your school, grasping a ballpen tightly. Today, was your killing spree. Everybody and I meant, Everybody in your school should be killed. Except the teachers. You walked inside and along the hallway.

Girls and boys aligned in the hallway in a circular shape. But your senpai, was outside, sitting on a bench.

You invited everyone outside and into the open field. You grabbed your ballpen and started stabbing them.

Due to the loud screams of your enemies, senpai quickly noticed you. He stared at you with pure shock. He stood up and started backing away.

You moved forward towards him.

It isn't what it looks like!

He didn't listened to you. In fact, he even said the most hurtful thing to you. Only you.

You're a monster! Get away from me!

You kneeled and started crying. You looked at the corpses beside you.

I shouldn't have done that...

Weeks passed and senpai was still avoiding you. You were alone. You had no one to talk to. You miss the laughter that spread the hallway and classroom. You were still guilty. You walked a little closer to senpai but he quickly walked away.

Yep, he was still avoiding you.

You looked down, ashamed. You went to your own classroom and then sat on the chair. You listened to your teacher while thinking.

Am I worth living?

Then, you decided to take suicide. After classes, you saw senpai going to his own locker. You then went upstairs until the rooftop.

What you didn't know, senpai was watching you. He followed you.

You climbed up and stood at the edge of the rooftop. You said your final word...

May I rest in peace...

You then jumped. Though, someone caught your hand. You looked up and saw senpai.

I may avoid you because you're a yandere but my love for you will never dissapear.

Tears covered your eyes while you were being pulled up by your senpai. You hugged him and he hugged back.

Yeah, it was a great change.

(For all of you because this book is already at 7k views. THANKS!)