Writer's Block [Female]

C/N's Pov

I stared at my Microsoft Word for half an hour now, pondering what I've been missing. I've been thinking of how I should write another chapter without messing the plot nor the ending.

No, I can't kill my protagonist. That's a bit too early. No, I can't break his heart, he already got dumped and rejected. What should I do? I can't just leave him there — wandering off without love itself.

Giving up, I quickly banged my head on my table. Gently, of course. I do not want to die that early since I still need to finish this by the end of the month. Not to mention, a friend of mine is getting a bit too excited to read the next chapter.

I stood up, carrying my empty mug. I sighed, not knowing what to do to the story. I just shrugged a bit before going downstairs, leaving my room.

I really need to get some coffee.

I walked towards the kitchen, approaching my coffee maker and turning it on. It made some whirring noise as I waited for it to finish.

"Well, you're up early." I heard a voice behind me as I slowly turned around, meeting those (E/C) eyes I always adored.

"Says the one who had been watching me work the hell out of my novel. Why the hell are you up already? I thought you said you'd wake up at 9. It's just two in the morning [C/N]," I said, chuckling for a bit.

[C/N] had been my roommate for about two weeks now. She got kicked out last month since she couldn't afford to pay her rent.

Luckily, I found her as soon as she was packing her stuff. She was struggling at first so, I helped her out. Besides, I loved her company.

"It's not that hard, right? You know, writing your novel?" she asked as if she was wondering. I quickly turned around, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Not that hard? Actually, it's quite the opposite. Without any inspiration, I don't think I could write anymore," I said, banging my head against the table. It wasn't hard to write a novel.

It was impossible.

Your Pov

I just stood there, looking at my C/N who was stuck at writing the chapter. Of course, being the good friend I am, I helped him out.

"Why not take it step-by-step? You know, try to atleast figure out how it will end out? If you create that chapter a tragic one, what will your readers say? If it's a happy one, will your readers love it?" I said as he just stares at me with an adorable smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked him, innocently smiling. He just sat there, still staring in awe. Not in a shocking way though. He looks like he was contemplating whether to thank me or not.

"C/N-"

"You're so cute, you know that?" he asked me as he quickly pinches my cheek. I just stood there, shocked. What just happened?

Before I could even open my mouth to talk, he pulled me on the sofa, me sitting right on top of his lap. I quickly blushed as he hugs me tightly, nuzzling his head on my shoulder.

"Um, C/N?" I asked.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Why are you hugging me? I mean, I just helped you a little bit. Why are you hugging me right now? Not that I don't want to — it's just—"

"You're my inspiration." I quickly stopped rambling after that.

He sighed, running his hands through my hair as I just sat on his lap with his arms around me. "What?"

"Ever since you got kicked out of your apartment, I can't help but notice how beautiful you looked. I couldn't just stand there. I knew I had to do something. So, I took you in as my roommate," he said, pulling me closer to him.

"When I was writing my novel, I can't seem to shake you off my head. When I tried to write my character's name, all I could think at that very moment was your name. My character's name never crossed my mind. Just you," I stared at him as he smiles at me.

"When you woke up earlier with your morning hair, looking a little bit too groggy —" I innocently shrugged, gaining a chuckle from him. "I simply thought of how you made my mind as a ruffled mess."

"What I'm saying is that — " he stopped talking to look at me for a second. He pulled me in his arms and laid his head on the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much Y/N," he said before pulling me in a kiss. I quickly kissed back, putting my arms around his neck.

But little did I knew, the author's note on his novel was a thank you note for me and for everyone. And that was the reminder of how our relationship started.

For those who have been in our hearts forever. For those who loved us the most. For those who didn't left our minds and hearts and actually stayed with us. Thank you dear readers for the most unforgettable support.

Thank you my dearest love, my Y/N, for giving me an inspiration. For being actually there for me through thick and thin.

P.S I'm not talking about the pizza crust.

-C/N