Celestial Finale [Female]

This was requested by Dream-Gal. Told yah it would just take me a while.

Summary:

Reader Chan is a goddess and she fell in love with a mortal (which is C/N) but C/N falls in love with R/N (Rival goddess) and Reader chan tries everything until she eventually gave up her immortality.

Let's goooooooooo~

...................................................

No one's POV

You looked down at the mortal world right below you as few people walked around the streets, practically living the hell out of their lives. Some just practically locked themselves in their home, probably watching tv or doing some other stuff. Yep. You were that bored. You just watched as few cars roamed the streets.

You stood up from the cloud you were laying down in a minute before and flew closer to get a better view.

You then saw a guy, walking down the streets and crosses the long road. You looked at him and watched him as he goes on, walking skowly. The only problem is...

He was about to get crushed by a damn truck and he doesn't even care.

He didn't even walked a little bit faster.

He didn't do nothing.

You suddenly fled into the scene, pushing him into safety. He flew back and landed safely on the other side of the road, shocked and startled.

You landed infront of him and crossed your arms.

"What the hell were you thinking?! You almost got ran over by a truck!" You yelled at him.

He looks to you at shock.

"Y-you're a-"

"Don't." You answered him with a glare.

He smiled.

"I'm-"

"C/N."

He looks at you, confused.

"How did you-" You chuckled and suddenly interrupted him.

"What? I'm a goddess for crying out loud! I know everyone here in the mortal world!" You said as you grinned.

He smiled innocently.

"Can I be your friend?" He asked you.

"Huh? Me? A mortal telling a goddess to be friends with him? I never had one to say at least. It will be awkward to do so!" You said as you turned your back to him, quietly taking a peek back.

He was still waiting for you to say yes.

You sighed and finally agreed as he jumped and cheered.

"Shhh! Be quiet! Nobody should know that I'm here!" You said as he quiets down.

"Sorry!" He apologized and bid farewell. You nodded and flew back up and into your temple in the clouds.

Though, that was a long time ago...

You looked down, tears brimming on your eyes as you saw R/N (Rival goddess) making C/N laugh and smile.

She made him complete. She made him different.

She made him much more happier.

You couldn't take your eyes from the scene. But, by the looks of it...

R/N was trying to get him away from you.

To steal him from you.

Yet, you are no yandere.

So, you tried to think of a way.

A way that wouldn't hurt R/N. Nor C/N at that point.

You flew in to the Superior Gods and bowed down to them.

"What is it that you seek, young one?" One God asked you.

"Is it the time that you give up your Immortality and seek what is best for you? A mortal life given exactly with the birthmark of the Gods?" Another God asks you.

"Or are you willing to give up on the boy who fell in love with your rival? Your enemy? Choose young one... and we will grant your wish." They asked you.

You carefully said...

"Oh, I bow down to you Superior Gods, for I seek love in my whole entire life. I would like to give up the immortality given to me for I shall seek the boy I fell in love with once again and finally claim him mine" you said as you spoke with bravery and respect.

They all nodded.

They granted your wish.

You were now a mortal.

C/N's POV

Okay. I admit.

R/N is pretty beautiful.

Nice and friendly.

She gives me great company.

I think I fell in love with her...

Though, I miss Y/N so much.

Yet, she left and never came back.

I looked over to my right and saw a cute girl in a hoodie, looking at me and smiled.

Damn.

She approaches me.

"Do you still know me?" She asked me.

That voice.

"Yes I do, Y/N..." I replied back.

"Do you still care about me?"

"Yes I do." I answered once again.

She then looks down.

"But, let me ask you..." She then looks up to me.

"Do you still love me?" She asked me as she broke down.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." I paused then said...

"But I don't..."

These words were the last thing I said before I completely lost her.

She was gone.

And it was all my fault...

......................................................