Fallen [Female]

By the way, the scenarios happened to me already and I wanted you guys to experience it? Based on true events

By the way, the scenarios happened to me already and I wanted you guys to experience it? Based on true events. Meh.

About the drawing, that's what i wore XD Striped shirt and shorts.

Y/R/M - Your roommate

Let's go on with the story.

Btw, I still can't find the part 2 for Lovestruck :(

Goshdarnit MS Word!

Song:

Fallen
By Iñigo Pascual

All Second Person's Pov
※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

One, two
Hmm hmm
Ohh ohh

I never thought someone like you would ever come along~

"Y/n? Where the hell are you? This is not funny!" He looked for you everywhere around the hotel for you but you where nowhere to be found.

He went up through the elevator to search for higher ground. You giggled as the elevator closes. Of course, you were there all along. Hiding behind the walls and pillars to see his reaction.

The big question was where, where did I belong?

After a little while, you came in the elevator to follow him up. When the elevator stops, you looked around and saw him knocking on your door room. You stiffled a giggle as you watched him around the corner. When he turned around, you quickly went back the elevator and pressed the button.

You were now panicking. It won't go up. It was too slow as it travels the 2nd floor and what's worse? You were on the 4th floor. You tried and tried until you heard a cough. You looked at him with wide eyes as he leans on the wall, smirking.

"Going somewhere?" He asked you. You blushed.

Now I'm sitting next to you, singing you this song.

You were checking out your twitter account in the lobby and your crush sits next to you, probably looking at your phone. You were chatting with B/F/N, a boy from your childhood days as you laugh when he purposely said I love you. You both knew that this was a joke you both told each other since childhood. But, there was a certain someone wh thought it was something more.

"Who's that?" He asked you, raising his brow.

"Uhm...my friend." You awkwardly told him as he still looks at your phone. His face was like he was murdering your friend in a 100 brutal ways. You awkwardly laughed as you continued to chat with your friend.

Please notice me. Cause I've been here all day long~

"You want to join me and Y/R/M to the pool?" He asked you as he went by to get an extra towel in your room.

"Nah. I'm good." You said as you continued to watch tv.

He thought for a moment and forcefully dragged you out of your room.

"C-C/N?! What the-"

"There is no way that you'll be in that room for who knows what hours! You are going with me to the pool to enjoy this night." He said as he flashes a cheeky smile.

I never really knew what I wanted or needed~

You tried to sleep peacefully but it didn't came. You got sick and began coughing really badly. C/N looked at you with worry as he tried persuading Y/R/M to let him in.

Now, he sat beside you, watching you sleep.

You came and all the fears and sadness ended.

You stirred from your sleep and heared him talking with Y/R/M.

"I'm the one who needs to take care of her. I'm her roommate!" You heard Y/R/M say.

Then, complete silence.

"Not that I actually mind. You can watch over her too you know? Shifts."
You heard her start once again.

"Can I really do that? You won't mind?" You heard C/N say as you knew Y/R/M shook her head. Suddenly, you felt C/N staring at you. You weren't sure but you felt it.

I thought to myself, maybe it's right, or maybe it's wrong but I hope you like me too.

Cause I think I just realized...

"I love you" I heard him mutter as I still closed my eyes, waiting him to leave. But he didn't. He pushed some beds beside my bed and lay a pillow on my legs and slept.

I have fallen for you.