The World Ends [Female]

Warning: Sad scenes ahead. Kinda. Go get some tissues ready cause we are about to start! 😎 I don't know if it's sad or not though. But still. Get some tissues.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You looked at your car window, shedding some tears away. You looked to the dark sky and sighed. You heard about the gossips. You heard all of it.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face...

You pondered. How? How can he forget about you that easily? How can he replace you so suddenly? How can he move on without you? He told you that you were his everything. Yet, he changed.

You told me how proud you were but I walk away...

At first, you didn't believe them. You knew he wouldn't do that.

But you saw it.

You saw it with your very eyes.

Him.

With her.

Going out on a date.

On the park.

If only I knew what I know today. Ooh~

You broke down on your car suddenly. You still can't forget how much he loved you and how he had replaced you. With your bestfriend since childhood. Ouch.

You looked up and saw them hugging. So happy to be with each other's arms as you cried and cried. They suddenly stood up and walk away in the distance. You didn't knew that his friend was there. C/N. Watching as you sat in your car, in tears.

I would hold you in my arms...
I would take the pain away.

You drove yourself home as you went running on the bathroom. You suddenly crouch down, hugging your knees close to your chest. You were gonna end all of this. All this pain.

Thank you for all you've done.
Forgive all your mistakes.

You took the razor on the cabinet and cut yourself.

You didn't felt pain.

In fact.

You didn't feel anything.

You were now emotionless.

There's nothing that I wouldn't do.

You continued as the blood flows continously.

To hear your voice again.

You looked at the mirror and thought to yourself.

"Why am I such a failure?"

Sometimes I wanna call you.

You then heard your phone ring. You looked at your phone and smiled weakly. You knew that it was your bestfriend.

You knew that she wouldn't stop.

You knew that she wouldn'to know.

She wouldn't know that you were about to die.

But I know you won't be there.

You then heard a bang as you fainted on the bathroom floor.

"Y/N?! Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" C/N's voice rang through your ears as you tried to open your eyes.

Woah~ I'm sorry for... blaming you.
For everything I just couldn't do.

He then smashes the bathroom door as he sees you, bleeding half to death.

"Y/N! Y/N! Talk to me! Answer me please!" He said as he hugged you and brought you to his car, driving fastly until you both reach the nearest hospital.

He brought you inside immediately as nurses rushed in, carrying you to the emergency room.

"Please be alive Y/N..." He says as he paced around back and forth.

And I hurt myself.
For loving you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So, this is can also be continued. If you guys want to continue this chapter, just comment in the comment section beloow. I'll be seeing you in the next update 👍😉

I know that the last line isn't just like on the lyrics of the song: Hurt by Christina Aguilera. I just felt like it was more compatible if I change the last line ya know? Anyways...

See you guys! Stay awesome my friends~ Stay cute and stay fabulous! Derps 😉