Genocide [Female] [1]

Hey guys! This is Silver! I'm pretty sure you all know the game UNDERTALE. To those who don't know the game Undertale, check it out now before reading this chapter. Or just Yolo. Cause I'm pretty sure you'll need a...

TuTORIEL

For this one.

Lol. Anyway, on to the story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Your Pov

You lay on your bed, slowly waking up as you smell breakfast, looming over the kitchen. You smiled and got up slowly. You flexed and stretched your arms and walk downstairs.

You walk through the kitchen and saw a butterscotch-cinnamon pie laying down the table. You approached it and sat down on the chair.

"Oh! My child, you're already awake! Bright and early to be exact"

You looked up and saw your mom. She then flashed a sweet smile towards your direction. You smiled back and waited patiently.

"Howdy there! How's my little buttercup doing? "

You heard a voice behind you and you already knew that it was your Dad. Hearing your Dad calling you Buttercup fills you with DETERMINATION.

He hugged you from behind and kissed you on your cheek. You giggled and looked back at your Mom. She turns back to you, holding another sweet butterscotch-cinnamon pie. She lay it down the table as she excused herself to get some plates.

Your mouth watered as you looked at the pies, giggling like a little girl. Your Dad smiled at you as he saw your reaction.

"Pretty hungry buttercup? "

You smiled and nodded. Suddenly, your pet goat came in through the door, looking at your dad. Your dad notice this and got angry.

"Go little goat. Go back outside. This is not your home. Go back to your mother."

The goat seemed to understand this as it goes back outside. Your Dad sighed and saw you snickering.

"Why are you snickering?"

You grinned.

"Is something wrong buttercup?"

You shook your head, still grinning.

"Then, why are you like this buttercup?"

You grinned widely.

"Oh, you know me dad. I'm just feeling very b-a-a-ashful about that goat "

He gasped and smirked.

"You learned that kind of puns from your mother I presume."

You giggled.

"Probably "

Your mom smiled, entering the kitchen while holding some plates on her hands. She quickly lay down the plates while holding a knife to cut the pie.

"Finally, there are some knives in the house~ "

Your conscience said as you tried to wiggle the thought away.

Upon reading that statement, you made a pun.

"Mom, knock knock! "

"Hmm? Who is there, my child? "