Teddy Bear [F Reader x M Crush]

F/R- Favorite Restaurant
F/C- Favorite Color

-------------------------------

You were in your favorite restaurant, enjoying a delicate meal. Taking a sip on your drink, some people went to glance your way and gossiped as you ate alone.

Yes, you had no date that night. He ditched you. To be honest, you caught him in the act.

You were waiting there outside a while ago and were about to wave your hand but a girl with a red dress appeared and took him away. He smiled at the girl, thinking that it was you.

Henceforth, here you are now. A single lady.

You just tried a blind date but you never expected it to turn this way. Such bad luck, huh?

As soon as you were about to take another bite of your meal, a vibration on your pocked stopped you from doing so.

Your eyes squinted as soon as you saw that C/N was the one who was calling you.

Hesitation was evident, thinking whether to answer it or not. Of course, you chose to since it might be something urgent.

"Hello?" you asked him as you then heard a few shuffling from the other line. It seems like he was in a crowded place.

"Hey Y/N! Look, I know that this may be a bad time to talk right now but...where are you?" he asked you as he tried to speak louder, probably being annoyed because it was quite noisy from where he was standing. Probably.

"I'm dining with a friend. Well, was dining with a friend. Anyway, why did you call? Is there something wrong?" you  told him as you then heard him scoffed.

Wait, scoffed?

"Yeah, yeah. Wait, I mean, no. There's nothing wrong. Just greeting a friend. That's all."

Was that it? That's kind of weid for him to call you at such time, don't you think?

"Oh." That was the only thing you could manage to say. Though, he couldn't help himself as well to chuckle on the other line when he heard your answer.

"Anyways, where are you? I have to give you something," he asked you as you only sat there, just listening to his other words.

This blind date turned into a nightmare. You don't even need this right now. "You don't need to."

"What do you mean?" There was a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I'm done eating anyways so I'll probably head somewhere. Probably home or the park." You shrugged his words off as you clearly weren't interested to meet up just yet. Some alone time would be great, actually.

"Where are you, Y/N?" His confusion was now replaced with sincerity but you paid no attention and called the waiter. From the other line, he muttered some words before he finally hung up. Huh, he finally gave up.

It was for the best anyway. You once again sighed and then asked the waiter for the bill. He nodded and walked away, but kept on glancing your way as if he knew that you had such a bad day and made an awful decision.

You sat there, waiting --- looking at the time in your phone to let the time pass. Even scrolling through your social media platforms downloaded on it. Minutes took into hours as you then raised an eyebrow.

What the hell? Where's the waiter?

Clearly getting the bill wasn't a hussle, right?

You shrugged, realizing that there might be some complications on the receipt center or something about the bill. So, you sat there, patiently reading a Wattpad story on your phone --- probably another love story like this. Whoops.