New Year Special [Female] (1)

(Look, I forgot to say Merry christmas...so I wanted to make this New Year special a long chapter. Am I now forgiven? Also, after this chapter, I'm going to do the rest of the promise. Is that ok for all of you? )

You were walking here, walking there. Today was the New Year celebration. It's a celebration or a party where you wish and make yourself change for the entire year. For you, it was a dream cone true.

Your friends actually asked you if they could stay at your house. I mean, why at my house bruh?.Hello! Earth to Y/N! It has a hella of a view.
Fireworks like nothing you had ever seen. Your house was like a mansion. Amazing.

Your friends said they were going to come at your so-called-mansion on exact 10:00 pm. Last time you checked, it was already 9:00. That made you nervous.You haven't prepared anything at all. Worse, your crush is coming along. You didn't know how to greet him casually as well. You're doomed.

You prepared drinks and some popcorn quickly. You settled the chairs and cleaned all the mess on the floor. Everyone of you actually planned that after the firework shows, you guys were gonna have a movie marathon. Crazy huh?

After those...well, games. Hopefully it won't include...you know. 7 minutes in heaven and etc. But enough of that.

You looked at your work then at your clock. 9:45 pm. 15 minutes for you to dress up and look pretty. You went upstairs and You wore your F/C pajamas and T-shirt. You put some powder and some

Then, you heard your door slammed open then closed. Yes, your friends just let themselves in.

Hey Y/N!

Happy New Year Y/N!

How are you Y/N?

You heard them say.

Hey guys! Happy New Year and I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

They laughed and chuckled. Then they walked to the kitchen to help you set all the food. Y/B/N was making muffins, C/N was setting all the plates and C/B/N ordered pizza. Yeah, what friends you have. After C/N settle all the plates, he then bake a cake. Y/B/N then quickly took out the muffins then quickly make a spaghetti.

You looked at them weirdly. I guess they're into food. You heard your doorbell rang and you quickly went next to the door to open it. A pizza guy holding 4 boxes appeared.

Are these your pizza?

He then asked.

Well...

Then C/B/N came running to your side and grabbed the pizza.

Yes! These are ours. Here!

Then he paid the pizza guy. The pizza guy then returned to his motorcycle and drove away.

Don't worry Y/N. I'm the one who paid it for you.

You widened your eyes.

B-But...why?

He didn't answered but he just hugged you. You gladly hugged back. Then, you saw in the corner of your eye, C/N, with a hint of jealousy in his eyes.