Genocide [2]

Hey guys! Silver here! Here is the new update! So, I hope you guys enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You woke up, yawning and rubbing your eyes. You looked at the ceiling as you thought about what happened yesterday, the nightmare, everything.Though, you completely forgot that C/N slept with you on your bed, cuddling you to death. You looked at your alarm clock that was smashed into pieces on your desk. Some pieces of it was scattered on the floor. You widen your eyes.

"What the hell?!"

You thought to yourself. You would surely break that clock into pieces but you didn't have the guts to do so. So, if you didn't do it, then, who did?

You tried to stand up but failed miserably as you fell back into your bed. You huffed in annoyance and tried again. And again. And again. But this time, you were automatically pulled back as you fell down face to face to C/N. You never saw him a minute ago but then, memories floods back to you as if it was telling you to remember...

*Flashback*

"I-I'm scared..."

He hugs you tightly as he puts his head in the crook of your neck.

"It's going to be okay."

You looked at his eyes as he smiled at you.

"Do you trust me?"

He asked you as he plays with your hair. You closed your eyes shut as he waited for an answer. It seems to be a minute before you answered.

"Y-Yes, I-I do..."

He smiled.

"I'm glad. Since you're my best friend, I'll give you some space if you-"

"Don't."

"Hmm?"

You sobbed and holds his arm tightly, clenching it with fear. He looks at your eyes as they were covered in tears. He kissed your forehead and cuddles with you.

"You want me to stay, don't you?"

You nodded. He smiled and lays you down with him on the bed. Your face was full of shock as you looked back at him. He puts an arm on your waist and pulled you close to him.

"Don't worry. I won't let you go."

*Flashback ends*

You looked at him as he was still sleeping peacefully and lightly snores as he do so. You watches his slow breathing and suddenly blushed as you felt something holding your waist.

You blushed and looked down.

"Yep. He's holding me..."

You looked back at him and suddenly, he smiled at his sleep. You looked at him,confused.

"Why is he smiling in his sleep? What is he dreaming?"

You gasped as he pulls you close to him and you accidentally put your hands on his chest. You looked at how comfortable he is to wake him up and you knew that you will feel kinda guilty if you would try to disturb his sleep. So, you put your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as you slowly fell into deep sleep. Again.

C/N's Pov

I felt Y/N putting her hands on my chest as she fell asleep once again. I opened my eyes and looked down at her sleeping figure. I smiled and played with her hair. Then suddenly, the door opened.

"My child, are you-oh!"

Her mom peeks in and suddenly widen her eyes. I told her to stay silent as her child hugs me as she sleeps, smiling in her dream. She squealed quietly then nodded as she closes the door. I kept playing with her hair and smiled. She looks like an angel when I hold her. Wait, what am I thinking?! I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

She stirred at her sleep and then yawned. I smiled at her as she looks at me. She blushed as she tries to pull away. I chuckled and holds her tightly.

"C-C/N! L-Let go!"

Her face were flushed pure red as I smirked.

"No."

She pouts as she stayed still. I lay my head on top of her head. She sighed and tried to pull away.

"Do you wanna have a bad time?"

I asked her, lazily looking at her. She glared at me as I smiled.

"Fine! I'll let go"

She grinned, gaining her victory as I lazily pull my arms away from her. She got up and stretched. She looked at me and gave me a hand to pull on. I pulled myself up and got ready.

We walked downstairs, catching a glimpse of her mom, carrying two plates as she puts it near the four plates on the table then went back, probably getting the spoons and forks.

I yawned and lazily sit on the chair. Y/N then followed my lead, sitting on the chair beside me. I smiled at her and waited for her mom. I then pondered.

"Why are there six plates on the table? I mean, it's just her mom, dad, herself and me. Who could possibly..."

My thoughts were interrupted by her mom, carrying the spoons and forks as she lay them down, neatly arranging them. Since me and her mom were friends, I kindly asked her.

"Uh... Mrs. L/N, Why are there six plates when there are four of us?"

She looks at me and smiled.

"Well, your brother kindly asked for a sleepover, so, I agreed!"

"One plate down. Who is the last one?"

She was about to answer but my brother barges into the conversation.

"Y/N, are you okay now?"

She nodded as she looks at her mom. Her mom gave her a sweet smile then looks at my brother.

"C/B/N, you must be hungry! Sit down while I get the omelletes I made"

I looked at her as she went back, grabbing the plate with omelletes and put it on the center. She smiled and looked at me.

"Mrs. L/N, you haven't answered my-"

"You must not be angry at me if he comes..."

I looked at her, completely confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

She looked behind me and smiled, completely ignoring me. Rude.

"I see you came to join us. Welcome"

The mysterious man smiled back, or so I presume. I heard it talk and my eyes widened.

"Mrs. L/N, don't tell me that's-"

I didn't look back. I just couldn't. Though, I could see Y/N and C/B/N's confusion plastered on their face as they stared at the man behind me. I always knew that C/B/N would never recognize him. I clenched my fist, tightly. Tears brimmed my eyes as he slowly approaches me. His hands were on my shoulders. I then heard him, loud and clear.

"Hello, my son."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

There you go guys! Meh.

I'll do the requests for now since I'm trying to aim for 1000 words!