Third Party [Female]

(OK! Sorry for not updating a long time X3 This one is heart breaking...maybe...I'll try XD I guess)

Your eyes try to break contact at the scene infront of you. Your crush, C/N, was kissing your best friend. Yet, they even asked you to be their "party planner". What a shame, right?

Your heart took it very well and broke. After all this time you chased him and made a way to make him love you. He loved someone else.

You remembered the time he told you infront of your face that he and your friend Y/B/N were together. It was the exact time you were going to confess your feelings.

*Flashback*

You hold the letter you made for him. Yes, you were very tired just to make that love letter. Everything you wanted to say was on that letter. You then walked and approached him. He looked at you and smiled. He ran towards you and holds your hand. You looked at him then returned the smile.

I want to tell you something...

You both told to each other.

Um...you first.

You said with a smile.

Ok. Me and Y/B/N are together

Those exact words struck you. You didn't expect that to happen. You told Y/B/N your crush was C/N. Yet, she didn't care. Your eyes was full of sadness but you still wore the pretty smile. Sad smile, in other words.

We also thought that you could help us with the party.

You nodded.

So...what was that you wanted to say?

You looked at him.

I...

You hugged him

I just wish you both congratulations for you guys being a couple.

He then smiled and looked at your hand.

Who's that for?

He asked in confusion.

Just a friend of mine who just went back for vacation. I was thinking I should give her this letter.

He nodded.

Well then...I'm off. See you next time.

You then waved back with a sad smile still left on your face.

*Flashback end*

Until now, they dragged you to force you to think of their decorations and how to get the party going. Though, You felt like a third party.