Jealousy (Lovestruck: Part II)

Cey_Blossom Here you are! I finally found it!

                     ↓
→R/B - Random Boy←
                     ↑

NOTICE: CONTAINS BAD WORDS.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Narrator's Pov

You finally reach school as the bell rang. You ran inside as you saw people staring at you. You went into the principal office and asked for a schedule. Here is how it goes...

Your Pov

I ran and ran as people stare at me. The hell I care? I'M LATE! I ran into the principal office then slowly pushed the door opened. Hell nah am I getting detention for busting a door open. Not like the last time.

A guy looked at me and smiled. The principal flashes me a heart warming smile and mentioned me to sit down.

"Ms. L/n, I've been expecting you" the principal told me.

I tilt my head in confusion as he chuckles.

"You were?" I asked him.

Sorry. I just found it creepy. You know, your principal expecting you. What was he? A stalker. Omg. I broke the forth wall. Quickly readers! Grab a glue gun or tape! Fix this immediately. Anyway, one quick question.

Does he do this to everyone?

"Yes. Now, before you get your schedule, I want you to meet R/B, your class president." The principal said.

Did he answer the question? Lol. Or was it my previous question?

R/B then faced me and offers a handshake.

I hesitantly shakes his hand.

"He's going to be the one to guide you around school" the principal concluded.

Great. Sarcasm here. But hey, atleast he's cute.

The principal waves the schedule infront of me and I quickly snapped out of daydream. I look at my hands which were intertwined with his. Both of us blushed and looked away. I quickly grab the schedule and stood up.

"Shall we?" He asked me as he opens the door for me.

"We shall" I said as we both walked out.

He chuckles as he closes the door and walks beside me.

"Frozen fan?" He asked me, referring to the reference I made earlier.

"Not one bit." I said, chuckling.

"Hey! Baka!" I heard as I look directly infront of me. The boy I bumped into earlier was now looking like a red bull that is going to charge at me at any time.

"Let's get out of here" R/B said as he grabs a hold of your hand.

"Good idea" I said as both of us scurried off as the boy ran towards us.

We hid at the back of the school and high five ourselves.

"We are totally getting detention" I said between my laughs.

He chuckles and shrugs.

"Even though I'm the class president, I don't freaking care." He said as I laughed once more.

Then, I heard footsteps. I looked behind me as R/B glared at the boy.

"There you are. I've been looking for you." He said as he pointed at me.

He walks towards me but I was pushed behind by R/B.

"You want to get her? You have to get through me first." R/B started.

The boy smirks.

"C/N. That's my name, Mr. Baka. By the way, that girl behind you? That's my girl. So, get the f※©k off." C/n stated as he walks towards the both of us.

R/B walks towards him as he glares back.

"You need to watch your language, C/n." He said as he punches C/N in the gut.

C/n stumbles back but still fought with R/B.

"Okay. This is getting to personal. R/B is being all Captain America-ish and C/N is being a Iron Man-ish. What is this? Civil War?" I thought as I went in the middle to stop them.

Big Mistake.

I got punched in the gut by C/N as R/B gasped and quickly catches me. Damn. He's strong af.

R/B glares at C/N and carried me bridal style.

"See what you did? You punched a girl, C/n! Thanks to your one of a kind attitude, she got hurt!" I heard R/B's last sentence before I passed out.

Black.

Darkness.

That's all I can see.

Wait. Am I dead?

Please tell me that I can reset. Oh wait. This is not Undertale. Omg.

Okay. Okay. Calm down. It's just a punch.

But it hurts as hell. Aww man.

Open.
Your.
Damn.
Eyes.
Baka.

Come on Y/N! You can do this. This guy is really ticking you off!

I grunted as I opened my eyes.

I looked down at my bed as I felt something grabbing a hold of my hand.

"C/n?" I hesitantly said as he opened his eyes. He widen his eyes and quickly pulled his hands away from me and turned his back from me.

"I wasn't grabbing your hand. I-I was just checking your pulse! Yeah. T-That's what I did." He sais as I tilt my head in confusion.

He turns back at me and saw me still staring at him, he then looks away.

"Don't stare at me like that Baka. I never cared for you. R/b just wanted me to apologize" He said as I laugh.

"What's funny B-Baka?!" I laughed harder as I heard this.

"You're bad at lying." I said as I hug him.

He sighed and hugs back.

"Why are you so damn cute?" I heard him say.

"I don't know" I said, giggling.

"Btw, were you jealous?" I asked him.

"What? Me? Psh! Never!" He said, still hugging me.

"Then, what do you mean, that's my girl?" I reminded him, raising a brow while smirking.

"Shit." He cussed.

"Language." I said.

"Stop. You're not Captain America." He sighed as he pinches my nose.

"Nah. I'm Batman." I said as we both laughed at my comment.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

There you go~ There is still going to be a bonus part! I didn't forget that!

Stay Awesome Guys! Peace out!