Please Don't Notice Me Senpai [Female]

WARNING: GORE

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

RUN

RUN

PANT

PANT

This process kept repeating itself for a while now. Hmm? Where are you? Why are you in this situation? Why you? Who am I?

Heh.

Let me rewind it.

Y/N~

<<<<<<<<<

Your Pov

I walked across the empty hallway as I grasp my books tightly. I suddenly had an eerie feeling that something was watching me. Staring at my movements carefully. Or much worse, watching me.

Where is everyone?

I thought as I suddenly heard running footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around and saw nothing. I shook of the sound I heard and kept walking.

Dum dee dum~

I heard someone hum and I quickly fasten my pace. I could feel the breeze hitting the back of my shoulders.

Of course, I knew something was going on. Why? The lights were dimming out, making it a little bit darker than before. What's worse? I can see some trails of blood in one of the lockers.

Oh Y/N~

I quickly dropped my books and ran for it. I could hear the footsteps following me as I quickly made a sudden turn at the end of the corridors.

I opened one of the classroom doors and waited for it to come. It didn't. I tried to wait a little bit longer. It still didn't came.

Though, I didn't expect what had happened next.

The door quickly opened as the silhouette threw a decapitated head of one of my classmates at me as the killer left with a grin plastered on its face.

I gasped and tried not to vomit as I saw the eyes of the corpse rolled back and mouth hanging open with blood dripping on its chin. I tried not to stare at it as much as I could and quickly opened the door silently.

I looked around and saw my escape.

I silently walked down the stairs and saw the silhouette sharping their knife. I didn't stare at it much longer and silently walked to the exit.

As I made my way there, I quickly saw that it was barricaded by some desks. I knew that he literally put it there.

So, what was my escape?

The rooftop.

That's the only choice.

I hate it but I need to risk it.

Hehehe~

RUN

The thought came into my mind as I quickly sprinted to the stairs. He quickly turned around and ran towards me like a bull.

I quickly avoided his grasp as I continued to run.

I ran to the stairs and up to the rooftop as I panted. I quickly hold my breath as I saw multiple corpses, decapitated like it was some sort of meat.

I tried not to cry as I saw my guy friend, organs scattered on the floor. His intestines, his stomach, everything. What was scarier is that his heart was still pumping.

I tried not to think of it as I ran near the railings, looking for something to fall into.

The incinerator? No.

The Garbage Can? Maybe.

The pile of bodies on school grounds?

Yes.

I knew that it would really end badly for me but screw it. I need to survive.

I heard the footsteps coming to me at a fast pace. I breathe deeply. I didn't even hesitate to walk back a few steps and jump.

I could hear the splattering of blood on my uniform and a growl of frustration from the pyschopath.

I survived.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Crush x Reader [One-Shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें