My Hacker 💘 [Preview] [Female]

Derp this oneshot 😐

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

"Grah! Goddamnit!" You screamed irritably as you've been hacked again. This was the 7th time you've been hacked. It wasn't a good news either.(😏)

You were the best hacker on your country. Every banks and every military base are hacked because of you. You can literally go into everyone's data.

But, you lost to a stranger. A random stranger.

You sighed and drank your favorite soda and lay back down your chair. You tried to locate their ip adress and someone blocked you before you even get their location.

"It's probably the best not to mess with this guy...or girl." You thought to yourself as you take another sip.

You quickly got a blue screen and your pc restarted.

But this time, it wasn't your pc.

The wallpaper has been changed. The icons were different. You knew that someone was messing with you.

You quickly clicked the start button and looked at the username.

"Error 707? That's his or her username? Weird." You thought as your pc glitched out.

You jumped a little bit since your volume was high and you had headphones.

You then heard a voice.

"Oh sorry, did I startle you Miss Y/N?"

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Derp. Idk. Should I make this a oneshot? Idk anymore.

 Should I make this a oneshot? Idk anymore