In Love With A Star 🌹

Derp. Imma be your friend here 😂

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Your Pov

I look at my phone boringly as I scroll through Wattpad. Nothing much happens but I receive a ton of notifications from my favorite authors.

I opened up my facebook to see some random memes and stuff but something quickly popped infront of me.

*DING*

B/F/N: Hey, did you hear? C/N is going to perform here this week! Isn't it exciting?!

Me: No.

B/F/N: Don't be such a buttercake sandwich peanut butter jelly shy type there you little teddy bear woo!

Me: Whut

B/F/N: That means...

*cricket sounds*

No message appeared. What?

"That means what?" I said outloud.

I then saw someone yell.

"GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!"

Silver and B/F/N.

I laughed hysterically as they barged on my room and literally pull me outside.

"Damn, you look like a vampire now. Have you went outside before?" Silver told me as they help me get to her car. Silver's car.

"Nope"

"Why the hell not?!" B/F/N asks me as she opened the door and literally threw me in. An oof sound was made as Silver quickly went inside and drive her beauty-I mean car. Ehem.

"First, eww the sun. Second, eww the people"

Silver looked at me on the mirror and rolled her eyes.

*TIMESKIP*

I tried to push through the crowd to get a fansign from C/N. I heard that he was a famous actor based from the acts he performed. Actually, I'm not really a fan of his but B/F/N ordered me to get a sign from him.

Silver was nowhere to be found. I saw her last 7 minutes ago then poof.

Gone.

I tried and tried but I was pushed back by some nosy girls. One looked over to her shoulder and laughed at me. Soon, all of her friends started giggling like bitches. Not to be rude but that's what they are. A bitch. Bitch.

C/N quickly turned around, hearing all of the commotion and went over to check. I quickly stood up and walked away, still hearing all the snickers from the B group. Suddenly, they gasp, noticing C/N walk towards me and spun me around.

I stay my head down low as a respect and trying not to be a mess infront of everyone.

"Are you okay?" I heard him asking.

I nodded, my head still facing the ground.

He sighed as he grabs my hands. I look up to him as he swiftly guides me to his limo. I heard every camera flashes and gasps from everyone.

I finally sat down beside him as the limo finally took off. I look at him as he stares at me.

I coughed quietly, trying to break the silence.

"You shouldn't have-"

"Silence"

"Hmm?"

I hummed as a response as he grabs my hands, caressing it carefully.

"A princess like you shouldn't be treated that way. After all, you deserve much better~"

I quickly hid my face and blushed. He smirks and I saw Silver on the front, looking at someone with black hair and poking him nonstop.

"Ms Silver, stop."

"Nope"

"Ms. Silver, Seven is going to call you later. Do not annoy me."

"Does Jumin Han is gay?"

"No Miss Silver"

I could clearly see the black haired guy being a little bit annoyed as Silver tries not to laugh.

"Darling, my eyes is right here"

I quickly looked at C/N as he kiss my lips.

*Alternate ending*

"A princess like you shouldn't be treated that way. After all, you deserve much better~"

I quickly opened the door and sang

"Fuck this shit I'm out~"

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Lol.