Kill Them All [Female]

Heh. Let's do this. Yandere time.

Levi: Silver No.

Silver: Silver YES! R/N is a rival btw! Mwahahahaha!

NOTE: CUSSING AHEAD

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Your Pov

"Senpai~ Senpai~ Why won't you love me?" I said as I looked around the school to find my senpai. It was already friday so I knew I had to find him. ASAP.

I looked around and saw everyone walking to their classrooms and some were just getting some soda.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard someone called me from behind and I quickly hid the butterfly knife I had on my pocket. I smiled innocently as I saw R/N approaches me.

"Hello," I said as I tried to do my cute voice but it just won't work. It sounded like I was speaking in a monotone. She giggled and then looked around. "Have you seen C/N? I want to ask him something," she said as she stares at me.

I blinked. Trying to get my senpai, huh? You little twat. You will never get him, you little dipshit. I will so cut your throat and-

"Um...Y/N?"

"He went to gym. Probably getting some stuff for dodgeball," I said as I tried to gain my composure. She quickly thanked me and went on her way.

I quickly followed her as I tried to act casual. I don't want anybody snooping out my ass if they found out I was trying to kill this senpai lover wannabe.

I saw her opening the gym door. "Senpai, are you here?" She asked as she was greeted with silence. I quickly walked towards her, alarming her as she takes out her cutter.

"Not so innocent, huh. What a bit-"

"Don't try to mess with Y/N. Where is senpai?!" She asked me as she tries to hit me with her box cutter.

I quickly dodged it with ease and grabbed a fistful of hair, pushing her down to the ground, slamming it hardly. She quickly pushes herself up, kicking me to the face, making me stumble.

"So, you're just trying to kill me to get Senpai. You dirty psychopath killer!" She tries to attack me once again but I quickly kicked her face and karate chopped her to the neck, making her choke.

"Tell me more! I'd love to hear those compliments of yours!" I said as I stabbed her multiple times, getting drenched with her blood as I saw her eyes rolled back, making it just plain white.

Now, that's taken care of, let's get down to business. 1 down, 19 more to go. I laughed maniacally as I hid the body, putting it on a musical case and quickly bathe myself. I then changed into something much more cozier and clothes that wasn't bloody anymore.

Finally, senpai will be mine.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Levi: Roses are Red, Violets aren't blue. Whatever you do, Senpai won't ever notice you.

Silver: .......What did you say?.....

Levi: Tch. Just enjoy this you psychopath yanderes.

Silver: Have fun with your Senpai~

Senpai: ...............I'm done............