Movie Night [F Reader x M Crush]

F/M- Favorite movie

Btw, C/N is serious here. If your ideal crush isn't serious, look at the other one-shots.

C/N- Bold

You-Normal

Note: As always, I use "they/them" so that you could choose whether your friend or your crush's friend is a boy, a girl, or a part of the LGBTQ community.

I don't want to use he/she since it would mess up all of you when you try to read it.

And don't worry, I'll try to write some oneshots for the LGBTQ community and those with mental disorders.

Though, please take note that it might take a while and I'd appreciate it if you guys try to help me or share some knowledge as I try to search as well so I won't offend anyone.

I got a request from someone a few years back about doing a request with Tourette syndrome so I decided to search a lot and maybe write one in the future. Online classes are also near so everything might take a while.

Lovelots. I revised this one so please tell me if I missed some of those in the other oneshots. Thank you!

----------------

You sat down your bed as you were texting B/F/N. You were sending them memes and you're waiting for them to reply. To be honest, they were supposed to be online today since it was their free time. And considering the fact that they talk to you

Everything was going quite well until you were interrupted by someone knocking in your balcony. You furrowed your eyebrows and glared at the window. Who the hell would come this late?  Standing up from your bed, you peeked a bit to look outside and saw C/B/N, smiling.

Wait, C/B/N?

You easily opened the balcony door for them. Though, a hint of confusion was plastered on your face. "C/B/N, What are you doing here this late?"

"Eh? Oh, yeah...about that," they trailed off before smiling cheekily. "B/F/N told me that you haven't watched F/M yet."

"Yeah...so?" Your eyebrows raised upwards at them as C/B/N just stood there, a bit nervous but still answering.

At some point, they looked away and couldn't maintain eye contact on you that much. You couldn't blame C/B/N, though. This was the first time you guys talked. Since C/B/N was your crush's best friend, you're pretty sure that they don't know your personality yet.

"Just wanted to tell you that it's on the cinema now."

Since you weren't much updated and you were too focused on other moveis, your eyes widened at them. You hadn't really pin the date so your crush's bestfriend telling you this was a surprise to a whole new level. "What? Tell me you're not kidding."

"Yeah...and I wanted to ask you if you want to join. C/N and I decided that maybe it was time to add an addition to our friend list. B/F/N will be there too. And that the movie's a great way to start," they explained to you as you suddenly frowned at what you heard.

Oh, friends. You're definetely in the friendzone.

Though, it still shocked you. C/N? You knew he doesn't communicate that much since he's serious at all times. The guy's total ice. Even if you do confess or try too many times, it will still lead to complete rejection in the end.

So, that bothered you. "C-C/N? He's also coming?"

"Yeah," they shortly answered before they asked me, "So, you down?"

"Sure, I'll come." You agreed since this was your actual moment to get close to C/N. It's worth a try to have a conversation with him, don't you think? C/B/N smiled once they heard your answer.

"Well then, let's go!" C/B/N  grabbed your hand and then pulled you downstairs. You tried to pry yourself away and succeeded, telling C/B/N that you still need to change. When they finally agreed, you ran upstairs and chose an outfit that suits you.

Though, once you went back down and follow C/B/N outside, you were suprised. There stood C/N along with B/F/N.

C/N's hands were on his pockets and he looked a bit shocked to see you as well. There goes your chance. Maybe you can actually have a nice talk with him. Once your friends saw the look on your face, they had finally got the idea to leave the both of you.

"Let's go, lovebirds!" The two of you were surprised once you saw  the two running away from the both of you, laughing hysterically as they leave you two behind. The only thing that C/N had managed was to shake his head before looking at you.

Not knowing what to say, you asked him, "So...what made you join them?"

When he ignored your question completely, you felt your chest tighten all of the sudden. You didn't do something wrong, right? You sighed. Looks like you were wrong after all.

Not having second thoughts, you decided to leave him as well --- walking much faster and letting him walk slow behind you. You didn't expect it, but you heard him muttering under his breath.

"I went along with them because of you."

You thought you were hearing things so you turned back around to face him. But, he wasn't looking at you. "What did you just say?"

He didn't answer. Yet, you were sure that C/N had said something but you couldn't make out what he was trying to say.

---

You guys reached the cinema, at last. Both C/B/N and B/F/N paid for the tickets as you and C/N decided to order the popcorn and soda that you'll need for the premiere. As soon as all of these were settled, you guys went inside.

There were a lot of people waiting so the two picked out some seats that were good for four people. You then sat  on your seat --- which is next to C/N and C/B/N. B/F/N was on the end so you couldn't really talk to them and you have to wait for the movie to end before you comment along. You held the popcorn for you and C/N while Y/B held theirs.

Your heart was pounding inside your chest. You were nervous.

You didn't know how this would end so there's a chance that you might ruin this day for the both of you. Finally, the movie started playing.

You were a bit too focused on the movie that you didn't notice that once you had dipped your hand on the popcorn bucket,your hand accidentally brushed C/N's. Well, that is until you heard a cough right beside you.

As soon as you saw this, you tried to pull your hand away but C/N quickly grabbed it. You gasped. Well, you didn't expect him to do that. Your eyes gazed upon at C/N, his lips finally curling up to a smile.

He smiled. This was the first time he did this.

"I think this might be the best time to do this," he told you as your eyes widened at his statement.

"Do what?" The gap between you was so close that the only thing he did was to pull you towards him as he closed it, both of your lips enclosed into a kiss. You couldn't believe this was happening.

You were too much into that moment that your eyes closed and your lips had finally moved to return and savor the kiss.

But what you didn't know was that B/F/N and C/B/N was recording the whole thing.

Best movie night ever.