Little Nightmares [Fluff]

Me and my bro started playing Little Nightmares. It's actually a cool horror game with an outstanding details. If you guys don't know that game, watch pewds, jack or markiplier 😊

Btw, this is gonna be short. NO PART 2. Sorry!

*Dabs*

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Your Pov

I was downloading a game that I saw randomly in Youtube. By randomly, I meant accidentally found it on Pewds/Jack/Mark/ channel. I just saw the thumbnail and then bam. I watched the first part.

I didn't want any spoilers so I didn't watch the other parts of the game.

C/N called me as I went to grab a soda.

"Hello?" I answered the phone call.

I could hear some mumbling on the background and suddenly C/N picked up.

"Oh sorry about that. Anyway, wanna have a movie marathon? At your house, I mean."

You suddenly looked at your finished game and suddenly spoke.

"Even though I want to, I can't. Sorry. I'm going to play a game."

"What game?" He asked me as his voice sounds curious like it was going to kill him if I didn't answer.

"Little Nightmares"

He then hang up on me. What the hell?!

As I was about to go back to my computer, I heard someone breaks into my house. I quickly turned around and got my butterfly knife under my sleeves and pointed at him.

"Oops?" I then saw C/N smiling dorkily at me. I then gave him a seriously face and pointed at the chair beside me.

He nodded and went to play the game with me.

*2 hours later*

"RUN!"

"I AM RUNNING YOU DORK!"

"JUST RUN WOMAN!"

"THEN YOU CONTROL IT GOSHDARNIT!"

"THOSE FATTIES ARE NOT GONNA GET YOU! JUST RUN!"

"I AM RUNNING!"

After you guys had outrun the guests, you glared at him and he smiled and pinched your cheeks.

"I'm sorry~" He hugs you and you blushed while crossing your arms.

"W-Whatever" He smirks at your stutter and pecks your lips.

"I love you~"

"I love you too, you dork."

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

*Dab*