My Hacker [2]

You think I'm done? Think again.

Plot twists~

Btw, to those who are not fans of mystic messenger, you can still relate to this. I promise 😊😄

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Your Pov

I grabbed the arm of the guy and quickly threw him to the wall. After all, I did learn a little bit of judo.

Though, my pride quickly disappeared as I saw him quickly standing back up like he didn't got thrown. That should've hurt him. But no, he just acted like it was nothing.

I stared at him and saw him dressing as punkish kind of guy with a tattoo on his shoulder.

While I was checking him out, he quickly grab my hands and put a handcuff on it. I sturuggle to get it off and tried to reach on my bobby pin but he carried me bridal style.

I struggled and he quickly let go and pin me on the wall.

"Look, stop struggling. It will just hurt you much more~" He said as he smirks.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked him as I tried to struggle from his grasp. He growls as he pushes me to the wall much harder than before.

"I'm R/N" He smirks as he tries to kiss me.

I quickly kicked his legs and tried to run away. He grabbed a handkerchief and grab the collar of my shirt.

He puts it on my mouth as I try not to inhale. I could still hear some sounds on my headphones as if someone was screaming my name and my computer glitches like crazy.

I tried and tried not to give in. After a few minutes, I quickly lost my breath and inhaled. I could smell the fragrance as it made me a little bit dizzy.

I could hear him chuckle as I fell on him.

All I could see before I went unconcious was someone yelling on my front door as they held a gun and pointed it towards R/N.

*Timeskip*

"Ugh. My head. What happened?" I looked around and saw that I was on my bed. I suddenly realized that there was someone hugging me from behind.

Adrenaline pumped through me as I smacked the guy behind me. He releases a groan as he helds his nose with his hands.

I quickly gasp as I saw the guy with the punkish clothes on a chair on the farthest corner of my room, all tied up with chains, smirking as I could hear the boy beside me wince in pain.

I stared back at the guy I punched and saw him staring at me.

"Why...did you do that?" He asked me as he quickly recovers and crossed his arms. Even though he tries to look like a meanie, he looks like he's pouting.

I widen my eyes and apologize.

"I am so sorry! I'm sorry! Omg. I'm sorry!"

"Heh. Hello sorry, I'm C/N."

"Y-You're-"

"The guy who hacked you? Yep, that's me. That's my brother right there. I am really sorry about him. He has issues."

I could hear a growl came from R/N as C/N stuck his tongue out.

I look at him again and poke his nose. He stared at me with a little bit of red tinted on his face.

"A-Are you okay?" I said as he nodded.

He quickly looked away. Though, I grab his face and kisses his nose. He stares at me in shock. I waited for his response.

He smirks and grabs my wrist and puts it behind his neck.

"Heh. I think you missed"

I tilt my head in confusion and he grabs the back of my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I quickly kissed back, savoring the taste. He does taste like F/C...

I smiled throughout the kiss and quickly tried to pull away. But, he won't budge.

I could hear a groan from R/N.

"Please not infront of me."

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

(666 words 😐)