Lead me to Love [Female]

Silver: Levi, what have you done?

Levi: *shrugs*

Silver: *glares*

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»

Your Pov

"Cadet [L/N], do 10 laps for me," Corporal C/N told me as he puts his stoic expression. He looked at me as I stared at him, emotionless.

Jeez, when will he learn that I do NOT clearly like running? I almost felt like I'm gonna die when I did. Like seriously, 10 laps?! How?

"Do you hear me Cadet [L/N]?" He asked me as he crosses his arms.

"Sir, yes, Sir!"

"Good. Now get to it," he said as he quickly walks away to train the other cadets.

Why was he so harsh to me? I didn't even do anything! Well, except, changing the shampoo to dish wash soap.

That prank was really funny. Especially when he didn't knew it was me. He started blaming everything to the other cadets and I tried not to laugh.

Some of the cadets I knew called him Mr.Grumpy. I didn't question it though. It was pretty clear that he was already one.

I fixed my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I don't really want to whip anybody out when I run.

I quickly walked a little bit then started running. I saw the Corporal giving me a quick glance then went back at training the cadets.

I'm so fabulous~

I could feel the air whipping to my face and my hair blown backwards. It was quite nice. You should try it too. It's, you know, refreshing.

Wait, I'm breaking the 4th barrier! No! This is really bad! Rebuild, rebuild! Quick!

I quickly ran seven laps without even knowing and then suddenly I felt my legs aching. I need to finish this! Three laps more.

I went to finish it with a little bit of power but my body doesn't want to cooperate with me.

I slowed down a little bit and felt my heart beating really fast. I saw some cadets trying to tell the Corporal but he just won't budge. I tried to stand up but I quickly saw black dots filling my vision as I collapse.

Corporal's Pov

"Time for training, brats," I said as I quickly approached them as they saluted me.

I saw one cadet, not paying any attention to me and I quickly approached him. He kept looking  somewhere back and forth and I approached him.

"Where my damn salute, cadet?"

"Sir," he said as he pointed at something behind me. I quickly swat his hands away and looks at him sternly.

"I said, where is my goddamn salute, cadet," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Sir!"

"What is it you damn brats?" I asked them as I turned around and saw Cadet [L/N] on the ground.

I scoffed and quickly approached her. I quickly budge her with my foot.

"Wake up, cadet," I said as I saw her didn't move a bit.

I sighed annoyingly and quickly carried her bridal style. I went inside, not minding the glances that I got from the my cadets.

Your Pov

I quickly woke up on a bed and rubbed my eyes. Wait, why am I in a bed? This isn't even my room!

"I see you're awake," I heard someone say as I grab the thing beside me.

A lamp.

"Who's there?!" I asked as I quickly tried to look at the guy behind the chair.

I heard him chuckle.

"It's just me, cadet," I quickly sighed in relief but was washed away with shock once again.

"Why am I in your room Corporal?" I asked him as he stood up. He quickly approaches me and grabs my chin.

"You taught me something I haven't learned in years, cadet,"

"W-What is it Corporal?"

"Love," I heard him say as he gave me a passionate kiss.

"Don't tell this to the others, alright Cadet? By the way, when they're not around, call me C/N," he pecks my cheek as he quickly leaves the room.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»»※

Silver: *attacks Levi* You did this! This is all your fault!

Levi: *dodges*

Silver: *faceplants on the floor*