Calling [Part 1]

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Hi.

This is going to be 2 parts and another scenario for the boys, okay girls?

For example:

Calling [Female] [1]
Calling [Female] [2]

??? [Male] [1]
??? [Male] [2]

So yeah. Anyways, Silver here. Thank you for the support guys. for my entry. I really love you all! We are #4 in Short Story. Thank you. Here is your oneshot. Might be short for now but there will be part 2. I promise.

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»»※»※»※»※

Your Pov

I looked at my phone and saw him calling. I silently sob, knowing that C/N would never ever accept the condition I was in. I got a cast on my arm and I got a broken leg. It really hurts everywhere.

I knew that I can't get out of this hospital if I wasn't fully healed yet. Of course, it would take a lot of time.

I also got a fever last week but that wasn't the cause. Something really hit me very hard, enough to make me like this.

I forgot how I got here. It was like that everything became a blur or crushed into pieces after that incident. Whatever that was. But all I know, it's really painful. It almost felt like crawling out of hell.

I put my phone beside my hospital bed and let it go to voicemail. I know it really hurts to not answer his calls but I have too.

Beep.

Hey Y/N. This is C/N. Look, I heard that you've gotten well from your fever. Your brother told me. I was just wondering, where are you? You haven't been answering your phone lately and some stories you had on Wattpad had been abandoned. You haven't updated for like five days. Whay's going on? Why are you ignoring me all of the sudden? D-Did I do something wrong? I'll be waiting for your call soon.

END CALL

Beep.

I sob, knowing that I could never talk to him again.

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

I look at my phone as I saw his message.

With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

Hey 😉
Sent since May 5

Y/N, you there? 😐
Sent at May 5

Message me if you have time, okay?
Sent at May 5

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

I looked at my sleeping brother and lightly tap his cheek. He stirred and started to open his eyes, blinking slowly as he looks at me.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole.

"What do you want sis?" He looked at me and stood up. I pointed at the glass of water across me and he nodded.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

He grabbed the glass of water and helped me drink it. I gulped it down and thanked him with a thumbs up. He smiled as he sat back down on his chair.

Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm.

Ring!

Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

Beep.

This is Y/N! I'm currently unavailable or probably hanging around with some friends on the mall and flying with unicorns and stuff but if you wanted to talk to me, just leave a goddamn message. Goodbye and don't disturb again.

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall

Heh. Nice voicemail Y/N. But anyways, this is C/N, your one and only friend. Just kidding. Anyways, just call me later if you're available. I have to tell you something. I hope you enjoy your day with your friends. By the way, I am not jealous and never will be.

Also, I love to hear your voice again. It's been a week since I last heard from you. I heard that you were a little sick. I hope you're better now. Anyways, I saw the stories that you've written on Wattpad. It's absolutely amazing.

I never knew you were such a great writer or author or whatever you prefer. I love the plot. I also love you-I mean your paintings. Yeah, I love your paintings. It's spectacular.

Hey, listen. If you ever have time, could you atleast talk to me? I mean, I really, really miss you Y/N. Don't you ever forget that. I'm always there for you. I know I'm rambling but I really want to tell you that. Good-

Before he said goodbye, my brother suddenly grab the phone out of my hands and answered. I shrugged and opened the television to watch some movies.

With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

Hey C/N, this is Y/N's brother. Look, I really appreciate the message you told her. It's really touching but...

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

I then heard him sob.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

I'm really sorry to tell you this but, Y/N, she's...

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

"I'm really sorry C/N." My brother told him and I continued to watch my movies.

I then heard a beep.

Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeep...

Nurse! Nurse!

Without you, I'm just a sad song

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※※»※»※»※»»※※»※»

Nope. Not removing the cliffhanger. Sorry! Lol. 😂😏