Future [Female]

U/N- University
........

You were studying at U/N since you are on college level. You were seperated from your friend. C/N. He went to another university. You were sad but you didn't show it on public.

One day, you received a call. You picked up your phone and answered. You didn"t even bother to look at the name of the caller.

Hey.

You widen your eyes.

C-C/N?

You asked, stuttering in your words.

Yea. Look, I've been in a bad mood...I just called to check on your if you're fine.

He answered. You smiled.

I won't ever forget you C/N.

You answered.

You too.

He answered then hang up. You put down your phone and sat on a chair near your study table. You went on finishing your home work.

Time Skip

It's been 4 months since the call. Today was your birthday. You celebrated and invited your friends. While you guys were partying, you heard the doorbell rang. You hurriedly opened the door and saw C/N.

C-C/N....What are you doing here?

Yoi asked him. You can't believe it. C/N was standing infront of you, holding a gift.

For You.

He gave you the present. C/N mentions you to open it. You opened it and smiled. There was a letter and a small box of accessories as well as small chocolates. You hugged him.

Read the letter.

He answered, smiling.

You open the letter and read it.

Dear Y/N,

I was so Sad of you being away from me. Since you were at U/N, I can't control myself and went here in your birthday party. Today, I'm standing right next to you. I want to ask you something important....

The letter ended. You looked at him, confused.

Be Mine? I wanted to say those words but I had never got the chance to say it.

You smiled and hugged him.

Sure.

You answered.

I love you

Both of you answered and your friends awwwed.