Police Crush x Criminal Reader [Female]

Oops 😂😂😂😂

Oops 😂😂😂😂

When you thought this is Seven 😂😂😂😂😂

But this is Chanyeol. Ohohohoho

😍😍😍😍

※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※»※

Your pov

My footsteps echoed as I look around. The coast was clear.

I went inside a cafe shop, acting all innocent and all. I looked around and saw people buying some coffee.

A cop stares at me as he eats his chips.

This fucking cop I swear.

I stare at him for a couple of seconds and look back at the cashier.

"Hello Miss, welcome to-"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever."

I quickly grab my gun and shot her. I grab some money and put it on my bag. As I turned around, the cop quickly tries to grab his gun but I pointed mine at him.

"Miss, put the gun down" He tries to sneakily grab his gun but I shot the seat near him.

"Don't you dare grab that gun of yours Mr. Cop who-I-don't-really-care-what-your-name-is"

"The name is C/N, miss"

"I said, I don't care"

I quickly heared siren coming closer. I quickly kill some people and dodge some bullets coming from the cop behind me.

"Freeze!" Someone yelled as I grab the gun firmly on my hands while running.

I could still hear firm footsteps behind me and I turned right in an alleyway. I quickly jumped through the fence and land on my feet perfectly. It wasn't that hard for me since I learned gymnastics and being a rad parkour gal.

I could hear them growl as I snicker. They'll never catch me now-

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our favorite convict Y/N. Or should we say, 18606?" I could see them playing and twirling with the handcuffs.

I quickly pointed the gun to one of the police but his friend swiftly grab my wrist and pushed me on the wall. I could them snicker as they put the handcuffs on my wrist.

"What's your last words before we sent you back to jail, Y/N?"

"Fuck you"

I could hear them growl as they quickly guided me to the police car.

"P634, we have convict 18606 on our hands. We will assure that 18606 learns her lessons and will be back on Jail on time. We will make sure that she could never escape again." I could hear them talking through the walkie talkie they have as I tried to wiggle my hands free from the handcuffs.

Then, I heard a gunshot.

"P707, please put the gun down! Don't dare-"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

I look out of the window to see Officer C/N opening the door and quickly grabs my handcuffed wrists as he sets them free.

I stared at him with disbelief.

"I thought-"

"Why do you think I chased you? What do you think is the reason?" Hmm?"

"You were trying to save me?"

I asked him as he smirks.

"Do you think I'm a police?"

"Kind of?"

He then gave me his badge as I looked at it more carefully.

"You-"

"Changed the picture and hack through every system to make it look like I'm a real police? Yes."

"Why the hell would you do that?"

He grins as he opens his fake police uniform and I saw his convict uniform. I stared at him, shocked as he whispers into my ear.

"I'm a convict. Just like you~"

*Extended Ending*

"Then, why did you try to shoot me?"

"I saw some cops nearby. I had to act as a cop"

"So, I'm just a prop?"

"Not really. Think about it as an instrument."

I quickly looked at him like...

Bruh.