Daydream ♡

NOTE: This is for female readers. Sorry boys! But don't worry, another version would be posted after this. See you guys soon. ◎ (^_^ )◎ This is not an ordinary oneshot by the way.

So, enjoy while you're still reading this note. Mwahahaha! *Evil laugh*

사랑해 ♥

----------------------------

I NEVER KNEW THAT SUCH PLACE EXIST.

I didn't know that because of this place he called hope, everything we had became nothing but words and memories. Every dates that we planned had been thrown out of the window just because of this world he lives in.

Sometimes he would excuse himself just to go back to his own imagination. And every duties that I assign to him, he never does it.

All he does is sleep. That's all the place that he visits. Hope. A world wherein everything he knew and everything he sees were peace. Unlinke the reality, so cruel and so judgemental.

He would tell me that I couldn't understand. And of course, I wouldn't understand just because I wasn't feeling or I didn't know what he was dreaming about. I tried to tell him that it was all in his imagination and he shouldn't be like this.

But he told me that it wasn't. He went crazy. He was delusional. And he cut all of those ties that bind our relationship tight. And it really felt horrible.

I love him so much. And here he is, trapped in his own mind with no one to help.

Looking down at the tray on my hands, I saw his medicine laying next to his food and water. I prepared him some omelette and a bottled water to digest in. Taking small footsteps towards his room, I currently gulped.

If only you knew how much I cared for you, (C/N).

If only you saw how much I did, then you wouldn't be even in here.

Grabbing and twisting the doorknob in my hand, I carefully balanced the tray on my left hand and opened the door with my right one. Peeking in, I saw the white room filled with other colors as a paintbrush lay awfully still on the floor.

And he was there, just staring at me.

His (E/C) eyes blankly glared at me as I set down the tray on his desk. He didn't move an inch, as if he was still angry at me. Noting the fact that he was still chained to the bed, I took out the key that was on my pocket.

"(C/N), I am so - " he then interrupted me as a cold dark laugh came out from him. His eyes glared immensely at me as I staggered back, trembling a bit in fear. This wasn't like him.

He was mostly the sweetest guy I've ever known in my life. Not like this, a cold and lifeless guy right in front of me - just staring at me with those glares that could almost kill me in a second.

"Sorry? How are you sorry, (Y/N)?" he asked me as he rattled his handcuffs for a bit before scoffing at me.

"You f*cking trapped me in a mental hospital, for Christ sake," he told me before laughing once more.

"Is this your way of apologizing?" he asked in a dark tone and a deep voice that almost wanted to run away and never come back. He wasn't the (C/N) I knew. He was somebody else now.

"I was trying to help you in this, okay? This hope world of yours does not exist anymore - " I told him as he then crossed his knees next to his chest. Tilting his head, he frowned.

"No, you pushed me into this," he warned as I took a step forward with his medication in hand.

"You are trying to prevent me from coming back to that world. My daydream. My escape of reality," he said as he then looked down. Suddenly, he took interest into playing his fingers a bit before shifting a little on the bed.

"You ruined it all. I want to go back there. I want to leave this place," he finished as I gulped, still a bit shaken to the fact that he was being aggressive and stubborn.

Taking the key from my pocket, I slowly went towards him and sat on his bed. He just moved away from me, only to realize that he was still handcuffed. Having the courage back to look at him again, I slowly unlocked his cuffs and stood up.

Thank God, he didn't move.

Getting the tray and putting it in front of him, he eyed it for a while before staring at my (E/C) eyes. Since I already knew that he was hungry, I didn't even hesitate to give him the utensils.

He took it with no hesitation though.

He then looked at me in the eyes before looking away to avoid my gaze before saying, "Thanks, I guess."

Sitting on his bed, I saw him eating happily and taking his food quite quickly than I expected. As he finished munching, he then saw the medications on his desk table.

His eyes narrowed for a while and he finally stopped chewing. Drinking his water and gulping it down, he pointed at the medicine and stopped drinking to talk.

"Do I really have to take those? I don't want to get better. I'm fine this way," he told me as I shook my head.

"You have to, (C/N). Having this daydream of yours is not going to help your mental health at all," I pursued before standing up and taking the medications in hand. Handing him one pill, I gave it to him and he hesitately gulped it down with some water.

Blinking twice, I decided to speak up.

"Take care, (C/N). Get well soon. I'll be back tomorrow," I told him as he then stared lowly at the ground - not even answering. A few minutes passed, he finally looked up at me with those (E/C) eyes and frowned.

Walking towards the door, I grabbed and twisted it slowly. Though, a voice rang out throughout the room - almost in a sad manner. Looking back, I saw a sad expression plastered on (C/N)'s face when he knew that I was already leaving.

And his words was the only thing that I need to hear from him to make me walk back and hug him tight.

"I'm not going back to my daydream. Just please, don't leave me here alone, (Y/N). I need you. Save me from this trap."

----------------------------

I am not getting good at this anymore. Damn. This sucks. Anyway, I am really sorry if it's not a good ending? Your author is currently having a mental breakdown due to Webtoon's Save Me.

- Silver ♥