She got back up wearily. I now just noticed that everyone from my bus stop is watching. I looked over to the baby bunch who were all smirking shaking their heads. I rolled my eyes. I stood tall waiting for her to come at me again but she stood their staring at me shocked.
'Well come on Dana this is what you wanted.'
'But you huge.'
'Don't judge a book by its cover is what you learned today huih?'
Shutup lets do this!'
She growled and I rolled my eyes. I realized that Dana is the wolf that Harley was attacked by when we first moved here.

I growled quietly but really I was quite pissed off. She jumped for me and I swung my paw out slashing her chest. She yelped and jumped up when she hit the ground. She winced and looked down before bolted towards me. I dodged her attack quickly and easily. She looked surprised and then turned to glared at me. I shook my head slowly. This is seriously too easy! She lunged for me and I wrapped my jaws around her neck pinning her to the ground. I heard a gasp and tightened my grip.
'You done?'
'yes.'
She whispered and I growled once. She whimpered and I climbed off. I snorted and turned to see Harley looking scared hand over her mouth. I walked towards her and nudged her.

She smacked my head hard and pointed a finger in my face.
"You could have hurt her Sienna don't be so stupid next time!" Harley scolded she hates it when I fight. I rolled my eyes at her and growled lightly telling her to shutup.
"YA go wolf Sienna!" I heard Tyson yell and walked over to them and grinned at him. He laughed.
"Damn girl your big! Like really big! Hey Karen get this!" He said nudging Karen with his elbow.
"I like em big! I like em chunky!" Tyson sang the song from Madagascar. I snorted and rolled my eyes.
'Your a idiot.'
'haha I know.'

I felt a smack on my back and looked back to see Vince grinning down at me.
"You have serious skill your dad taught you really well." He said and blushed slightly. Vince blushing? Aww he is so adorable!!!! I wanted to pinch his cheeks and coo random stuff at him to embarrass him but I cant no clothes remember. I licked his face and then heard a low growl. Vince was suddenly pushed very hard and flew a few feet in front of us. I whipped my head around to see Raiden looking murderous. I stopped and growled at him lowly.
'What the hell is wrong with you!?' I yelled.

He looked over at me quickly and stared at me. He tilted his head and then his face softened. Um that's weird like what the hell is up with macho man? He shook his head quickly and walked forward helping Vince up.
"Sorry man," he said quietly.
"I understand," Vince replied. I wanted to wave my arms around saying 'hello hi yes me I have no idea whats going on!' Of course I cant though limited actions while being a wolf. I frowned and continued walking home. I ignored the baby bunch as much as possible. Lately they have been acting all weird and what not. I kinda wanted to slap them really hard. The secret smirks and looks they give each other is really frustrating!

I will find out what their deal is I promise myself it will happen!
"Hey Sienna I can take you," Charles teased. I ignored him and kept walking. Karen and Tyson left a long time ago and sadly all these idiots are coming home with me to see my nimrod of a brother. Speaking of he has been nice to me lately and its weird I don't know what his  problem is either.
"Hello we are talking to you!" Charles said waving a hand in my face. I bit it lightly but to him I guess it was the end of the world!

"What the hell you could have taken my hand off you b-" he started.
"Don't finish that sentence Charles not a good idea." Hunter warned and I gave him a funny look. Charles smirked.
"Oh right I forgot." He said knowingly. Forgot what! Gah annoying retarded children! Maybe its nothing or maybe it something so big and top secret that no one can know! I will be the first to figure this out! I am truly a genius! I so got all the smarts in the family. I mean look at my brother Demitri he is as dumb as a log.