Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.

Louis' POV -

I won't lie, something sparked inside me as her lips touched mine making me freeze in my spot.

I was expecting her to pull away but no, she was kissing me slowly, like she was waiting for me to respond.

Talking about me, I did respond to her kiss, slowly and when I did, I felt her smile before she tried to deepen it but I pulled away.

It's wrong. I can't do this. She's Aria, she lives in New York, and she's off limits. She's Alex's sister. She has her crush next door.

But the most important thing is that, she's only doing this because she's drunk. She would've slapped me right there and then if I ever tried to kiss her.

Yet there she was looking at me, searching something.

"You need to sleep" I said slowly and she nodded a bit then kept her head on my chest, her hands wrapped around me.

I'll leave once she's asleep. She doesn't have to know what happened.

--------------------------

Aria's POV -

I felt like my head was going to explode. I shouldn't have drank so much. Oh god. It feels so strange. Like I'm on the bed but my head is on the ground. Why is my pillow so hard today? Uhh.

I opened my eyes slowly and realized that I wasn't alone. It didn't take much time to inhale the familiar scent of his cologne. Louis. But it was more than usual, and I wondered why.

And, after a second, all of it was clear to me. My head rested on Louis' chest, thus the hard pillow and the fragrance of his cologne wasn't just from him, I was wearing a T-shirt, most probably his.

The next second I sat up, moving away from him, trying to recall what the heck happened last night.

I do remember seeing that girl, Becca with him, the main reason why I drank in the first place. But I don't remember anything after. Everything became blurry after that and I just passed out I guess.

It's obvious that he brought me home, but why is he in my bed? That too not under the blanket but over it?

And why am I wearing his T-shirt? Did we.. No, Louis doesn't seem to be a guy like that.. God why can't I remember anything!?

But wait, he's still dressed in the clothes that he wore last night. Maybe we didn't do anything..

I was starting to believe we didn't until I saw something on Louis' shirt. A lipstick mark. The same shade I was wearing last night.

My thoughts were interrupted as he opened his baby blue eyes and smiled at me.

"Good Morning Cupcake" he said sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Oh, yeah last night was an adventure" he said and my eyes went wide which he noticed.

"Not that kind of adventure dirty head" he said shaking his head while chuckling.

"Oh.." I managed to say. I can't tell him how relieved I am. "So, who is that?" I said pointing towards his shirt, at the lip mark.

"Oh that's you, you were shitty drunk last night, and you couldn't even walk properly so I had to carry you everywhere like a baby" he said and rolled his eyes. "It's probably here because all of the carrying thing" he added as he stretched.

"Thank you for bringing me home.." I said.

"No need love, couldn't leave my cupcake behind could I now" he said standing up.