Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!" she chirped as she pecked my lips and turned around again.

Leaving me shocked. I could feel her lip gloss on my lips. Strawberry probably. I could feel her soft lips on mine for a second. I could hear my loud heartbeat in my ear thanks to her.

It's not that I haven't kissed any girl before now. I've done that a lot. But she just gave me shivers by doing that.

If she was sober, she wouldn't have done it. She's drunk. I reminded myself.

We were almost out when she tripped again, unable to walk properly. So, I picked her up in bridal style, so that she doesn't trip again and again.

-----------------

When we got home, I parked the car and tried calling Lottie again but her phone was not reachable. She, Alex and their other friends never showed up at the club. I also tried calling Alex and unlike Lottie his no. was ringing but he didn't pick up. I just hope they're okay.

My thoughts were interrupted as I looked over the other house and two people kissing each other recklessly in front of it. But that wasn't enough to grab my attention. What kept my eye on them was the familiar face I'd seen a few times. Zack.

I shook my head. I will have to tell Aria about him. He's not a good guy. She deserves so much better.

With that she shifted in her seat.

"We're home" I said and she smiled at me, opening her eyes a little before closing them again.

I quickly got out and carried her after taking the keys from her bag and unlocking the front door.

I took her to her bedroom and kept her on her bed. I thought that she was asleep but she wasn't as she grabbed my hand as I was to go away.

"Don't leave.." she said.

"Aria, you need to sleep.." I said but then noticed her clothes. She was still in her shorts and the black top. "Are you going to sleep in those?" I said noticing her movements. Her clothes were.. umm.. tight.

"Do I have a choice.." she said sleepily.

"Wait a second" I smiled but she grabbed my hand again.

"Don't leave me al-" she started but I cut her off.

"Alright" I said and we went to my room with she holding on to my arm to get a T-shirt for her. It didn't feel right to look in her closet to search for something comfortable.

"Here, wear this" I said giving her my T-shirt which was big on her.

"Do I really have to?" she groaned.

"You're going to have cramps in the morning if you sleep in those" I said, she was still holding both of my wrists to balance herself and failing terribly.

"I know but I'm tired.." she said hugging me. All her weight on me. Which to be honest wasn't much.

"Ok, wear this now" I said as I put the T-shirt on her head to help her wear it. "There" I said as I made her wear it. She looked so cute in my T-shirt. But she still had to get her top and shorts off.

"Umm, don't move okay" I said, more to myself, as I slid my hands under the shirt, to unzip her top. As soon as I did, she flinched and clenched my shirt tightly.

"Don't" she whispered lowly.

At first I didn't really know how to react but then I realized what she meant.

"Don't worry love, your safe" I whispered in her ear and her grip loosened.

"Can't we.. just.. go to sleep" she murmured sleepily into my shoulder.

"You trust me?" I asked and there was a long pause.

"Yeah.."

It was awkward to pull off the straps from her shoulders while watching straight ahead, though I knew that she was wearing my shirt over it.

"Done" I said after successfully removing her top from underneath my shirt. "Undo the shorts yourself while I hold you still, I'm not doing that for you" I said distancing her from myself a bit so that she wasn't hugging me now.

She rolled her eyes dramatically and then fumbled with her shorts.

She somehow removed the shorts after full 10 minutes. My T-shirt falling till her mid thighs.

"I want to sleep...." she said and I sighed.

I picked her up in my arms and went to her room and tucked her in her bed after removing her shoes. Man, how do women walk in these..

"Goodnight Cupcake" I said as I kissed her forehead, ready to go in my room and jump in my bed.

"Don't leave.." she said tiredly, grabbing my wrist to pull me down, next to her.

"Aria, you need to-" I started but she cut me off as she rested her head on my chest.

"No." she said in the crook of my neck, making me chuckle a bit.

"Ari-"

"Please" she whispered, her face inches away from mine. She was trying so hard to keep her eyes open.

"Okay" I said and she smiled as I pushed her hair behind her ear. I would leave once she's asleep.

"Thanks" she whispered.

"For?" I asked.

"Everything" she said smiling.

I smiled too, but her smile disappeared as she started leaning in, making my heart beat a little faster. What are you doing to me love?

And then, she kissed me.

***************
A/N -

Keep Reading :)