Chapter 38

*Ashton's POV*

"Man, I'm finally happy!" "I know Ash, so how do you want us to do it?" Luke questioned me rising his eyebrows. I looked at Michael and Calum who were sitting on the couch "It's been 13 amazing years guys..." I smiled thinking about all our moments since we first got together "Yeah mate, was the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to our lives"

"Maybe yours" I interrupted Michael traveling my hands to my hair tugging on it. "Indeed, it was really awesome and I'm grateful for everything, is just ... I'm finally happy. No money on this Earth made me feel as happy as I am when I hold Brooke into my arms or hear Ashley's adorable laugh. I have everything I've always wanted, I finally got the girl back. There was a time when I thought drumming and going on big stadiums like these were what makes me feel alive, but the truth is nothing made me feel like she does, ever." 

I looked at them and they seemed a but confused "Michael, what do you feel when you get to spend time with Tiggy, only the two of you, alone? or Luke, don't you feel like when you're with Stella there's nothing you want more on this Earth? Calum, come on man, you probably understand me the most. Don't tell me Elle is not the only one who makes you feel like you could be the poorest man on this Earth but still be happy if you're with her." They all sighed. 

"So what are you saying Ash?" Luke asked once again. "I'm saying I want to go home." I said feeling a chill through my spine spreading into my whole body. "It wouldn't be 5 seconds of summer without you Ash" Calum whispered. "I'm just the drummer-" "You're not just the drummer, you know it!" Luke stood up putting his hands on the chair "What happened to 'I want people to remember us and in 30 years from now to still love us' ?" Michael asked as he was quoting me. "They won't forget us, they still love us, it's been 10 years and the fan base grows bigger and bigger everyday" I tried to get them to understand me. 

"You can't just leave.." Calum whispered somehow I could feel his sadness through his voice. "I can't continue either, I need to recover all those lost years.." I whispered looking at the boys. "You guys will forever be my brothers, nothing will change." "What about Japan? We have our next show less than a week there." Michael stood up as well running his fingers through his hair. "We'll finish this tour together and then ..."

*Brooke's POV*

Ashley's been home for a week now and everything is so good again. I have my whole family in my house and I got Ashton here too. He was so careful with everything and I can feel he grew up and become the man I always knew he would be. "Mom, can we feed Mr. Fluffs together?" Ashley asked as she took the little white bunny Ashton gave to her in her arm. "Sure baby, let's get some carrots, see if he likes them" I smiled looking at my little angel.

"When is dad coming home? I miss him already." she caressed the bunny and looked at me. Mom was cooking something, Dad was out, shopping with Angie, Kate and Matt were actually in Australia as they wanted to have the baby there and Josh was home helping my mom with the dinner stuff. "Well he's out with the boys, he should be home soon." I smiled feeding the bunny. 

Of course the flashing cameras were all over me whenever I stepped foot out of this house, but Ash managed to keep everything as private as we could and Ashley actually liked when all the cameras were waiting for her outside of the hospital, even though she had no idea what was going on. People talked about me and Ashton, and all types of rumors were flying around. The fans were so unbelievable good to the news that Ashton Irwin has a 10 year old daughter. 

***

"Brooke, we need to talk .." Ashton whispered as he came home really late. Everyone else was sleeping, but I couldn't sleep knowing he's not with me. "Hey you! What took you so long?" I whispered climbing off of the couch giving him a light kiss on the lips. He sighed a little and sat me down. "I ... Look Brooke, I have to go to Japan this week," he looked at me his hands finding mine. Shit, he was leaving, AGAIN! "But I'll be home soon, I promise!" he continued as he saw the sadness onto my face.