Chapter 27

*Ashton's POV*
It felt so good so hear her laughing again. We were like two stupid kids "I missed you, Brooke!" I said not even thinking. Her face was now serious and I hated my self for dropping that out. She looked at me and I had to look to the road again so I can drive safe. "Missed you too, Ashton!" she said gently touching my hand. I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. We both kept quite and Ed Sheeran was still playing.

See the flames inside my eyes
It burns so bright I wanna feel your love
Easy baby maybe I'm a light
Before tonight I wanna fall in love
And put your faith in my stomach

And for how long I've loved my lover
For how long I've loved my lover
And now, for how long, long I've loved my lover
Now, now, for how long, long I've loved my lover
Now now, for how long, long I've loved my lover
(And I feel loved)

I suddenly heard the music change. I looked confused as the song wasn't finished and I saw Brooke changing the song. She had a smile on her face when she heard one of our latest songs on the radio. She started singing it and she was smiling. "You know this?"I asked surprised. "Of course, I hear it like every day on the radio!" she laughed and then kept singing. We were both singing eventually

"Here's me!" she said pointing to the building. I stopped the car and got out of the car to open her door. She furrowed her eyebrows and smiled. "Thanks!" she giggled. I took her hand and walked her to the building where her house was. I barely trusted myself around her. "Thank you Ashton for this beautiful evening!" she smiled. I didn't want this to end like this. "Sure, take care of yourself!" I said. "You too!" she almost whispered letting go of my hand.

She turned around to open the door and that was the moment when I couldn't help myself but to grab her wrist and spoon her around. She gasped and we were so close, I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I leaned it wanting to kiss her so bad. I could feel our hearts beat raising. She leaned in slowly and I could already feel our lips energy pulling us closer.

"Hii Brooke, so I gotta go, Ashley's asleep! Bye!" I heard Andy interrupting us.

Brooke snapped out and turned to face Andy who was just leaving the building. "Thanks Andy, bye!" Brooke finally said.
I flattered my eyes shut and I couldn't believe what was going to happen if Andy didn't interrupt us. After Andy left Brooke turned to face me. "Good night, Ashton!" she whispered her voice almost cracking at the end. She didn't even wait for a reply as she went into the building.

I watched her leaving and I felt so hopeless. I didn't understand why Andy was there and why John wasn't . Nothing was right. I should have kissed her. I should have told her how much I want her back and how much I needed her love.

I drove back to my hotel where I was gonna stay for a few months more.
***
"So man, how was your date?"Michael asked looking at me entering in the room. I just looked at him. "Oh no, she's really married and really moved on..." Mike said holding Tiggy,his girlfriend, in his lap. "I don't know, man!" was all I could stay. "Ash, when I told you to be careful I meant it!" Luke said hearing me talking to Mike. "I'm fine, guys!" I lied.

"I just need some sleep, I'm kinda tired!" I continued lying as I just wanted to escape from this world, just to stop that pain that was crawling back to my heart. I couldn't watch the guys being with their girlfriends while I screwed things up with Brooke, once again.I laid in bed and I could feel my eyelashes get heavier and heavier as I fell asleep.

*Brooke's POV*

I closed the door carefully, not to wake Ashley up and I let my body to slowly slide on the door. Tears were falling on my cheeks as I couldn't stop the memories come back to life. I could feel it all over again, his touch was hunting me
I went in my dressing room and went into my old things. I knew there was a box somewhere there. I finally found it and I opened it.

It was like I enjoyed torturing myself. Old photos of me and Ashton that once were hanging on my old room wall, were now revealed once again. I was staring at them and could feel what I once felt again. I stumbled across the letter that I never read and I couldn't, I had to know what his last words were to me. I sobbed, whipping my tears,trying to hold myself together then slowly unwrapped the letter.
I put my hands on it, feeling the old paper and the tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. I suddenly heard a noise from the other room and I dropped everything and then hidden them all. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and then the door opened. I could see a sleepy Ashley rubbing her eyes with her little hands.
"Mom, I can't sleep, I had a nightmare again!" she murmured. I tried my best not to seem that I was crying. "Come in my bed, you can sleep with me sweetie" I whispered. She went in the bedroom and I could hear her climbing into the bed.

I glanced at the place where the old box was and just changed my clothes and then went to my little daughter, she needed me. I climbed to the bed and took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. "You're okay baby, you're safe with me!" I whispered as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

************************************************************************************************************
Heiia , I know this is short, but maybe I'll update more today ! Xx Love yaa ! Xx Shout out to Elle, Stella and Tiggy! I Promise you'll interact with the other characters, I just need the perfect time and place.

Follow me on Twitter: @Doris5SOS

-Doriss G.