Chapter 8

****

I can't believe it's already Friday ! He's staying only 3 more days... I really wish he would stay forever.

"So Brooke, you'll be going to this party?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I want to spend time with him, mom! He's going away for a really long time. I mean, heck!  I will be here, in Australia while he will be God knows where! Europe, America !? I am so glad he got this far but I will definitely miss him!" I said as I put a weak smile on my face.

"He will have so many fans, Brooke! You'll need to be strong after all they are pretty looking guys. Girls will be all over them and you know how mean can girls be." she warned me.

"I know... but I mean, they don't actually know we are in a relationship, and I don't care what they will have to say about it if they find out. I never cared what people would say about anything." I furrowed my eyebrows.

My mom smiled and then she went in a room and came out with a box.

"I got this for you! Maybe you want to wear it tonight!" she smiled opening the box.

It was this beautiful dress. It had a perfect length, slightly above my knees. I even had the perfect shoes and accessories for this dress.

"Thanks mom, it's really lovely! I adore it!"

"I thought you'd like it!"

The party started at 8pm so I had exactly 5 hours to get ready. I called Kate and Ally and told them to meet me at my house.

"I know what we should do, girls!" Kate said sounding excited.

"Well go on ! tell us!" Ally said smiling.

"We should go to a spa to relax a bit and then we can all come here and get ready for the party!" she screamed in a high pitched note at the end of the sentence.

"Yeah, why not?" I said grabbing my purse ready to go.

"Yayy!" Ally did the girly stuff again, it always made me smile seeing her like that.

We went to the spa and just relaxed for 2 and a half hours. We got a massage session and listen to some really relaxing music in the jacuzzi. We got our mani-padi's and had an extraordinary bath.

We were all freshened up and ready to party. We come to my place and dressed up and did our hair and make ups.

Ally had a stunning dress on her. It was a pale pink, not too girly. It was pretty short considering the fact that she has pretty long legs. She had some white heels that went just fine with the dress and her accessories. She straightened her hair and pinned a cute pink bow in it. Her make up was sweet and light.

I looked over and saw Kate. She had  this beautiful blue dress that went perfectly with the color of her eyes. Her black curly hair fell on her bare shoulders. She wasn't a 'high heels' person so she went for black converse snickers that surprisingly worked just fine with the dress. She did a smokey eyes make up even though she usually doesn't apply make up.

I then looked in the mirror. I always felt insecure about my look. I saw my reflection and for the first time in a while I felt beautiful. I was dressed with the dress that my mom bought me. A beautiful low red dress. It was molded till my waist line and from there it became more flaring. I had some balck heels, they weren't that high and some black pearls.

I had a red lipstick that highlighted my lips and my hair had some loose curls.

"Oh my God,Brooke you look absolutely beautiful! I love your dress!" Ally said.