Chapter 2

As we drove, he didn't say a thing being focused at the road. I was just starring at him. He is really hot with his serious expression and his lips, omg, his lips looked perfect right there and those beautiful hazel eyes gave me butterflies and I was so lost and it felt like he was compelling me and I just couldn't help but jump into his lap and kiss him.

He immediately stopped the car "What the-" he stops himself and just laughs. We were close to the beach, so he just pulled over and stopped the engine with me still sitting on his lap, my legs being separate.

He looks me in the eyes and then suddenly he kisses me passionately his tongue licking my bottom lip asking for for permission.

I let him in , our tongues playing with each others. He traveled his hand all over my body giving me shivers on every part he touched.

I had one hand in his blonde hair and the other one made its way onto his chest and abs.

He grabbed my ass which I thought was really sexy and I couldn't stop smiling. He smirked and said between our quick breaths "I-uh- babe - I love you so much"

My heart was now literally out of my chest. Every time I hear him saying this I feel my blood rush to my cheeks.

"I love you too" I smiled and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips

"And I really love the way you blush every time I tell you that I love you, it's really cute,you know?" he said pulling me into a deeper kiss than the one I gave him.

He then kissed my neck leaving some love bites that caused me to moan. He smirked trailing kisses over my body.

He was so amazing, so rough but gentle , so hot but cute at the same time.

We were so close, not even air between us, our bodies were burning from the desire we both had, but our first time couldn't be in a car. And I was so not ready for sex even though I am 17 and most of my friends are doing it already.

"Ash-" I giggled "you said you wanted to talk to me about something"

He looked at me and smiled "yes, I actually do need to talk to you" knowing that I wanted to stop.

I got off of his lap and we went on walking on the beach. It was just us.

"So, you do know Louis Tomlinson, right?" he asked rising his eyebrow

"Of Course! I kinda told you about One Direction, remember?" I said laughing

"Yeah, that's right, well you are well known of our 'Gotta get out' song, Louis saw it and he left a comment saying that he has been a fan of our work for a while" Ash said, his smile becoming bigger

"Omg! what a great news for you guys! I am so happy for you, you guys deserve that! Plus you are so good it would've been impossible for Louis to say otherwise" I smiled.

I am really happy for him. They are really good artists and it really means a lot that Louis supports them.

We just talked about everything and nothing really. Every moment with him felt like paradise and the time went by so quickly I almost forgot I have to take Angie to the ballet.

"Hey babe can you give me and Angie a ride to the ballet ?"

"Anything for you love" he said kissing my forehead and then drove me back home.

****

"Angie, come on sweetheart! We have to go!" I took Angie and when she saw Ashton she ran into his arms

"Ash!! Hello!" she said "hey I want you to know that Brooke put me to ask you to bring her some candies next time you come here!"

"Really? She said that?" Ash asked looking at her smiling and then back to me