Chapter 29

"Mom, I want to wear the pink one!" Ashley whined pointing at the pink dress while jumping in bed. "Okay, let me get that for you!" I smiled. "I want to be like those models when I grow up, to be able to wear fancy clothes and everyone will take pictures and I will smile!" she smiled putting her dress on.

"Well, you can be like them if you really want to, someday!" I laughed looking at her daydreaming.
"There you go, you look as beautiful as those models right now!" I confessed fixing her curly hair.

I looked into the mirror one more time and saw my reflection. I was wearing a black dress, molded till the waist and the becoming more flaring to the end. I had some silver glittering high heels and a cute little purse that matched with the shoes. I let my loose curled dirty blonde hair fall on the back. My make up was really simple, just some smokey eyes, mascara and some lipstick.

I glanced one more time and then put the tickets into the purse and took Ashley to the Guess Fashion Show.

We arrived there and it was already a queue. I showed the big muscular man the tickets and he let us in.
The lights were already in all the places moving in circles. The runway was in the middle of the enormous room.
I looked around amazed to see all these famous people and my even the woman I loved the most was there, Tyra Banks sitting in the front row of the runway.

She was beautifully dressed, in a purple dress, she had some red heels that highlighted her lips perfectly in a fine tone of red lipstick. She was absolutely gorgeous and it was like she couldn't get old. Her beauty was undeniably perfect.

I was stunned staring at all of the people there. "Mom, look! There's Ash!" I heard Ashley saying then easily let my hand to run to him. He hugged her and then moved his eyes towards me. "Glad you could come!" he said taking Ashley in his arms. "You look beautiful, Ashley!" he smiled to her. "Thank you!" she kissed his cheek.

Ashton was in a black suit and had a white shirt that was unbuttoned just a little above his chest. He had a black hat on and his smile spread on his lips when he caught me staring at him. I tried not to look awkward. "Thank you so much Ashton fir this! You didn't have to do this!" I thanked him approaching them.

"Yeah, but I knew how much you really wanted to see this so I said What the hell!" he laughed then furrowed looking around. "Where's John?" he suddenly asked. I furrowed as well not knowing what his talking about. "Probably home!" I laughed "His not into the fashion stuff anyways!" I continued. "Ohh, right!" he smiled shaking it of.

"So how did you pulled this off?" I asked. "Well I'm that good!" he laughed imitating me. I smiled playfully rolling my eyes. "So the show should start in any minute now, we should go take our seats." Ashton said. He lead us to some front row seats.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said looking at the seats that were right in front of Tyra. He grinned "I might be even better than you!" he whispered in my ear putting Ashley down. I let out a giggle then sat down. Ashley stood between us as she said she wanted to stay near her friend, Ash.

*Ashton's  POV*

We sat down and in about a minute the show started. I was looking to Brooke, she was so beautiful staring at the models that were kat walking on the runway. I chuckled to myself looking at her eyes glowing every single time a model walked with a new outfit. "Oh, I love this one!" I heard Ashley clapping and it was unbelievable, she was so much alike Brooke. 

"Have you been to another fashion show, Ashley?" I asked her curious. She turned to face me "Yeah, mommy takes me from time to time, once we went to Los Angeles just to see a fashion show." she smiled then quickly turning to clap the model who had just walked in.