Chapter 32

"You didn't have to use Ashley to get back at me, I was already yours!" he said making my heart melt a little. "But you left Ashton, you can't blame me! If you had loved me you would've at least come back." I said some tears falling down on my cheeks.

He closed his eyes and opened them again, I could see some tears in his eyes but he hold them back. "And what was I supposed to do Brooke?" he asked and I stepped even closer to him. "I wanted you ti fight for me! I wanted you to say that there is nothing else that could make you happier and that you would rather be alone than without me." I said giving everything I had in me. I couldn't believe I've hurt myself again. I knew that if I let him in my life again it would all get to this subject and I would get hurt again.

He looked at me not able to say anything, my heart was now laying in pain again and my knees were far too weak. I couldn't do it anymore I just turned around and left. I gave up on the last hope I had and I knew it was over.I couldn't even go to Calum and meet his wife, I just wanted to go home and forget everything.

I went into the car and start driving back home. I couldn't stop crying, I didn't even knew why I was crying. Ashton found out about his daughter and it wasn't like I had imagined it to be. I always pictured myself telling him about her and him coming back home to me. I guess all that fairy tale was full of air. I turned up the radio and an old song was playing.

There's a place we know
What's cold enough won't grow
We have seen the dark
And the darkness took it's toll
And the journey waits for no one
If no one breaks the mould
And our hearts are stronger than we know
Oooh
That you and I could learn to love again
After all this time
Maybe that is how I knew you were the one
That you could still believe in me again
After all our trials
Maybe that is how I knew you were the one

I started laughing when I realized it wasn't the case for me and Ashton.  I opened the front door and his words were haunting me. "You didn't read the letter .." How did he know I haven't read his letter. it was like my feet made their way to my dressing room and I kneeled down to where I knew I put the box. I saw that someone went through my stuff and I realized it was Ashton.

I took the letter and went in my bed. My hands were shaking like crazy. I slowly opened it and took the paper out. I saw his handwriting and it was like my heart stopped.

"My love, I know I said terrible things and I can't fix anything. I'm sorry for saying that you and I were not meant to be. I know there is nothing on this world that could make me happier than you did and I promise I will try to fix things. Just give me 3 months so I can come back. I have to go now because I had promised the boys and I don't want to let them down. I can't even put my  thoughts in an order. They are just messing in my head. I don't know what I could say to you to make you change your mind through a letter.

I couldn't believe I haven't read it then, so much more things would've been different. I let the tears fall slowly from my eyes as I continue reading.

Give me three months, that's all I ask. On 7th of April I'll be at our spot down the lake, if you'll be there too that means we still have a chance, if not, I'm just a teenage dirtbag :( . I will do as you wished and I won't call you or text you anything even when I really want to, but if you still can forgive me be at the lake on 7th of April this year. Please be there because I don't know what I'll do without you. I love you. Always & Forever. Yours Ash xx

I couldn't even think, I wasn't there. I was the one who gave up. He came back and I wasn't there. He thought I haven't forgiven him and that's why he never came back to me. What was I suppose to do now. I loved him with all of my heart.