Chapter 4

*Ashton's POV*

Woke up at the sound of my phone calling. I picked up, it was Luke.

"Hey mate! have some great news! can you meet us up here?" Luke said sounding excited.

"Yeah, I'll be there! Wait.. where are you guys?"I asked on the morning voice.

"we're at Clifford's ! come ASAP!"

"Ok, I'm coming!" I hang up and went into the shower and took a quick shower then put on some clothes and went straight to kitchen.

My mom made me some pancakes and a glass of pineapple juice and then I took my car keys and went to meet with the boys to find out what they've been wanting to tell me about.

I arrived at Michael's place and knocked on the door.

"Heyy there mate ! Come inside !" Michael greeted me.

"Hello boys! So? What's up?" I asked curious.

"Well prepare to have your mind blown away!" Calum screamed having his hands in the air. I laughed at the sight.

"We just got a phonecall from the manager of One Direction ..." Luke said, my eyes becoming like onions.

"And?.. Come on guys ! Tell me already!" I said.

"Well they. want. us. to perform in the opening of One direction on their Take Me Home Tour " Luke finally said.

"What? No way !! You guys are messing with me!" I said not knowing what to believe.

"Ash, it's true! We're going on a world tour with the biggest boy band in the history and we are going to perform in the opening every single night !" Calum said convincing me.

It was the biggest news ever! We are finally going to become well known and OMG! Perform in the opening of One Direction ! This was too much ! it couldn't be true, but it was!

"Oh my God! It's unbelievable!" I said thoughts running through my mind. It really was too much to take in, I mean it was awesome, too damn' perfect !

"Yeah, and we're leaving in two weeks, we have to go to London to meet the boys from 1D and perform something for them and their manager and if they'll like us we will be spending the rest of the year touring around the world!"

"Two weeks? that soon?" I said now thinking about Brooke. It is too soon to say goodbye to her for the rest of the year. No ! It is impossible! We have to stay here a little longer, I can't just go to her and told her I'm going to leave in two damn' weeks!

"Yes! just in two weeks we'll have our dreams come true!" Luke said smiling.

I was overwhelmed. I felt happiness and sadness at the same time. I couldn't take it ! I didn't want to upset the boys but neither Brooke.

"What's up bro?" Michael asked me.

"Nothing, it is just so wow! I have only two weeks to say goodbye to her!"

Brooke's figure was stuck in my head. Her beautiful smile, her soft blonde hair and her eyes, oh, her stunning blueish-greenish eyes. How can I possible look into those eyes and told her she won't see me for the rest of the year?

"Are you serious, right now? all your life you wanted to become famous and now you are thinking about dropping on your dream for her?" Luke said bringing me back to the reality but still her figure was on my mind.

I looked confused at him. "I love her, Luke, she is now part of my dream!"

"I know, but Ash you don't want to just let go of this one in a million opportunity ! Trust me! you think she'll want you to spend the rest of your life asking yourself 'What if I'd gone ?'. I can tell you the answer is no !" He said .